If you H8 RL and you <3 AO: nerf work and stuff

The only place for non AO-related topics.
noobas
Leetissimo!

If you H8 RL and you <3 AO: nerf work and stuff

Post by noobas »

This thread is for all the whiny mofo's that can't do what they want.

wtb AO .. apparently thay haven't shipped my modem yet, and I don't have the naked DSL up yet, AND the phone company hasn't hooked up the phone line......... which is needed to get naked DSL up, WHICH is needing to be up before they ship the modem.

I hate australia. BTW... I ordered Naked DSL package on March 17th. hum 14 days later no internet.

oh, and I now I have to go to Papua New Guinea now too. Ultra-nerfed.

In PNG I get 12 hour days, work 7day weeks. I'll come home after working for about two weeks with like 5 grand more than I left though. talk about padding the bank. But hell, if you don't get to do what you like it's friggin LAME!
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln
Sookie
Big Leet

Re: If you H8 RL and you <3 AO: nerf work and stuff

Post by Sookie »

kuddos for the hard work, and im sorry to read your web is still down. I spent 11 years building software and traveling to power plants to install it and same thing. all the money and no time to spend it. Money is fun, but take the personal time and give it a dollar value.. my personal time is WELL worth more than any dollar amount. I now live at home full time, a we bit less cash, but life is just grand. so not to brag, but just to say i have been there and know how you feel.

talk to you soon and may you get your ISP SOOOOON. maybe add it on the carupt a wish forum.
Hello to the rest of APs ;0
Hi, Peter. What's happening? We need to talk about your TPS reports. Yeah. The coversheet. I know, I know. Uh, Bill talked to me about it.
Yeah. Did you get that memo?
Yeah. I've already taken care of it so it's not even really a problem anymore.
Tealc
Big Leet

Post by Tealc »

Sorry to hear that Nooba, but I can also relate, My Boss up and retired just before mid year reviews. I got put in her place to complete them, that why I haven't been on much lately. Yea a bit more money but no time for AO or anything else for that matter. But its a job and it gets the bills paid so life goes on I guess.
I haven't lost my Mind, it's backed up on a disk Somewhere.

TealcDragon
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

We miss you Noobas! Sorry for your DSL but grats on your solid job at this time. Not everyone can say the same.

Hope you'll get back home and find you Internet ready so you can log on and be with us online!
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

hellsya

Turns out internet will be coming soon, I called and complained like a spoiled brat about the interNOT and finally they were like.. yes, ahh, well hmm, I see that it has been 14 days already, it appears that your phone line should be hooked up by now, I'll look into this further.

Which means best case scenario next friggin week.

Luckily the driller at PNG hasn't done geotech drilling so the program is iced until we get a new driller, which may be quite a bit. So I can chill in Brissie for a bit yet.

unk: word brooo, I can't wait to buy a friggin jet ski and cause noise pollution all friggin life. And for a the record buds, I'm supremely sorry that I totally PR gimped-halftwinked revange, she should have been done like 4 weeks ago, but I got caught up in such a gong show in trying to get ready to move.... but you still should have been able to play her 3 weeks ago once the twinking SHOULD have been finished. :/

tealc: GZ on taking your bosses spot (sort of, in a way?, might be good?)

Chris: yes buds! I'ma comin! plox!
Elrojo
BacoTroll

Post by Elrojo »

haha welcome to Aus mate. "she'll be right" gotta learn that one pretty soon or you'll go crazy.

Everything technology wise is slower that US, more expensive and less variety. You can always save a buck by going with a non major supplier, but i guess you experience what can happen if you do. The old "umm.... well... i'll ahve to get back to you...". It was the same with me getting my ISP. Had to buy a phone so they would connect the line as it wouldnt ever initiate until a phone is plugged in. Its so backwards.

How you liking Brizz-vegas so far? In about 5 months you will be inundated with 17&18 yr old girls for the aussie "spring break" otherwise known as "schoolies". Unfortunately you will be known as a "toolie" because you are older haha. So get ready to be a toolie mate ^^.

Been to a Rugby League game yet? Even understand the game? You will get major hype soon about the WORLDS biggest grudge series called "state of origin"!!!! Queensland Vs New South Wales. Its bloody hardcore for sure!

In the mean time have some vegemite on toast and a VB (other wise known as "vomit bomb" or "victor bravos") VB is as aussie as it gets. ^^

Nerf working too hard. Its so unaustralian
Tealc
Big Leet

Post by Tealc »

Thanks Nooba, yea it's good, just a bad time. They didn't move anyone to my position so I am haveing to do my old job and my new job and try to keep caught up. I will get there just may take some time :? See you in game soon, I hope.
I haven't lost my Mind, it's backed up on a disk Somewhere.

TealcDragon
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

lawwwwlz

schoolies! I'm so happy! theres something about 17-18 yo girls I realllly like.. hmm can't put my finger on it... I think if I did I'd go to jail :/

meh, ISPs here suck but I'm waiting sort of patiently.

No, haven't gone to any rugby games yet, the one today is sold out, but apparently it's league, so it's gunna be good, and there is some coach issue, duno what.

Ok, had some VB, but no vegemite yet. I'll try it soon, to be sure, everyone says I have to so, it's just a matter of time now....

as for state of origin, yar, I'm good and ready, but it's not till June, no?

wtb AO plz
Elrojo
BacoTroll

Post by Elrojo »

yeah SoO is in june-ish. Its mega big. I love it.

Vegemite is AWESOME too. gotta love vegetable yeast extract ftw^^ Best use is on toast with butter, only thinly spread or you will not like it. Other funny way's to do it is on apples or with cheese on toast or on pancakes. DONT ever eat Marmite or promite they are disguting!!!

Another aussie food is Tim Tams (chocolate biscuits ftw) omg they are awesome. Wheet bix (cool drinking game is to try and eat a dry one as fast as you can, the last one to east drinks... try it)

Dont worry about AO, nothing has changed. Grind still rules the game, chris still hasnt dinged 220, rulzie still has a thong and I'm still geeeemp. Oh and MA's still suck haha.
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

hhhahahahahah
but you are playing, and I'm not. but the modem should be here soon.... hopefully.
butrkup
Strong Leet

Post by butrkup »

the natives may not get their well soon but we get Nooba soon! <3 :D

:hug attack:
-Butr <3
May the laughter fill your glass,
May your disappointments pass,
May your illusions last until they shatter
noobas