Downtime for patch 18.1 Wednesday June 24, 9GMT

General messages, related to AP or AO. (All users can read)
Chrisax
President

Downtime for patch 18.1 Wednesday June 24, 9GMT

Post by Chrisax »

Patch 18.1 will be installed on Wednesday, 24th of June at 09:00 GMT / 5am EDT. The downtime is scheduled to last about 6 hours.

Preliminary release notes are there:
http://www.athenpaladins.org/forums/vie ... f=2&t=5017
daemonrebel
Mini Leet

Re: Downtime for patch 18.1 Wednesday June 24, 9GMT

Post by daemonrebel »

Ok something happend to my post cause of lag. But what I had already written is reguarding today's patch.

I don't want to sugar coat things and I myself really hate interpreted versions of patch notes on forums. So I took the libertity of taking a screen shot from the patcher. Some of you may not be at home or somewhere you can't load the patcher, or perhaps surfing web on your cell phone. Any of these reasons would be why you can't see the message.

I will say that the patch message indicated that they made lots of provements in the majority of the patch, but messed things up to a point that some characters may or may not be messed up. :shock:

Read for yourself, save this pic below to ur computer or pda, open the image so you can read everything it says. :roll:

There isn't a smilely emote for sweating or worried. I'm anticipating that moment when I can log in and check if everything is alright. :evil:
Everyone goodluck logging in, including alliance with ap members. [-o<
daemonrebel
Mini Leet

Post by daemonrebel »

i can almost read everything it says without even saving or zooming in, from this forum post. :o

I am crossing my fingers and hoping for everyone who may or may not have characters in jeopardy. [-o<
Kosstoss
Big Leet

Post by Kosstoss »

Dont panic!!

Serious issue found and servers down for rollback eta servers up 11:00 GMT tomorrow morning.
Never underestimate anyone who is smiling.........
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »