220 RK missions?

General messages, related to AP or AO. (All users can read)
Mrfreeman
Big Leet

220 RK missions?

Post by Mrfreeman »

You are awarded a token for your heroic effort.
Received reward: 0 SK, 73832 credits.
You've received an item as mission reward!
Mission accomplished.

just did a Rubi-Ka mission (220 in BS) on freeman (220 MA) and got a token and mission reward. Since when? lol This is new to me, probly a better way to farm tokens than token guns and money :P
Once upon a wave of summer,
I saw a bright, blue, cloudless sky
Before I felt blessed with thunder,
Then I was nuked- the end is nigh
- Solidstriker (AO Forums)
Elrojo
BacoTroll

Re: 220 RK missions?

Post by Elrojo »

depends on your solo ability since all the mobs need to be above your lvl. If you can kill lots of Token gun mobs before you can solo a mish then no its not faster.
Forcenum
Big Leet

Post by Forcenum »

As rojo says, the mobs has to be green or above for you to gain token, as the mechanics still give you xp for green mobs, you just dont see it. and iirc, a 220 can roll 195 og 199 missions, which will end in around 50-60% green mobs, which also only give token reward in, well, 50-60% of the time, so tokenguns are by far the fastest way to gain tokens i'm afraid.

220 mobs tend to have alot of HP, and are slow to grind down at least for an enforcer... :embarassed: )
Forcenum - 220/25/63 Enfo - Retired
Anumirath - 200/25/54 Meta - One man Army
Saidin - 205/19/55 Keeper - DD in the making
Frontforce - 150/13/30 Soldier - Sector 10 bountyhunter
Mrfreeman
Big Leet

Post by Mrfreeman »

for some reason I just remember NEVER getting tokens in RK missions past lvl 200. I have done 220 missions before on free for imps and never gotten tokens so its new to me :P apparently not others ^^ and by token guns I also mean it doesnt cost you money to do em through missions ;) Im a cheap bugger
Mud
Leetissimo!

Post by Mud »

sirs got 2500...or 3k tokens on his 220 doc by just doing solo RK missions, like 10 a day for I dunno....maybe a year?

Yeah he's crazy that way
Daddyrabbit 220/30 ENFStuff
Tealc
Big Leet

Post by Tealc »

My son told me the same thing Free about not getting tokens after lvl 200 but I have been doing RK missions with Tealcdragon and Babytealc after lvl 220 and getting tokens. But the mission has to be above your lvl in order to get the tokens. I have never done token guns so I am not sure how long that takes but depending on the mission they can take 15 min to an hour per mission. Dragon has 3200 and Baby has 3400 so I have done a few :)
I haven't lost my Mind, it's backed up on a disk Somewhere.

TealcDragon
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

nice bonus. I recall a year ago or so that high level RK mishes were useless because they didn't give tokens.

I guess they changed it.

token guns are good. If anyone has any token gun pistols (tower guns) I'll buy them/take as donations.
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln
Mrfreeman
Big Leet

Post by Mrfreeman »

well as of the new patch token guns are even better and easier to get lol. the one gun that you couldnt turn in now can be, and the dcsd are now transferable so instead of gun bags, you are not getting dcsd bags worth around 292 tokens so will see what the prices jumps too after the mad rush.
Morgo
Little Leet

Post by Morgo »

For sol, shade, MA, engi (if your dd) and crats I think that now mission gives tokens that would be faster, combined with BS, compared to tokengun farming