Chrisax's future setup (soon)

A place to discuss and compare items, armors, weapons, etc., and see how to combine them
Chrisax
President

Chrisax's future setup (soon)

Post by Chrisax »

OK... this is a part of my future setup, no implants/symbiants yet and perks are not all trained in this setup:

http://www.aomainframe.info/configrepor ... rkSet=5321

EQUIPMENT

I need to make the 3 parts of AI armor.

For Hud 2 I have many choices and I might switch, depending on circumstances. In this case I could move the Star of Moral to Hud 3 and drop the TIM scope

Master's eye (concealment PvP) all huds
http://www.aomainframe.info/showitem.aspx?AOID=245740

Aim of Libra (Pistol etc) all huds
http://www.aomainframe.info/showitem.aspx?AOID=244637

Gemini's Green Scope of Variety (range, litle crit) all huds
http://www.aomainframe.info/showitem.aspx?AOID=244565

Virgo's Modest Spirit of Faith (nifty all-purpose device with some life) all huds
http://www.aomainframe.info/showitem.aspx?AOID=244664

Eremite Psychic Sensor (not sure I really need that)
http://www.aomainframe.info/showitem.aspx?AOID=246280

Or...

Nano Controller Unit (if I want awesome nanoskills) but Hud 2 only
http://www.aomainframe.info/showitem.aspx?AOID=253193
(but do i want to invest in EE and chem and reset them in order to make the device...)

PERKS

With that setup I'll still have 2 regular perk points available and 14 AI perks (and 6 more AI perks points to get someday)

Note that Soothing Spirits gives a huge buff to the heals of heal pets, and Channel Rage has many effects.

BTW... equipment+perks = MaxHealth: +8190 WITHOUT implants or buffs :mrgreen:

Depending on the final stats I get with all the new gear, I'll decide on the use of remaining perk points. (Remember MPs can only train AI weapons perk up to level 6)

Because I want to keep one perk in Cartographer to be able to teleport to Tir from anywhere (very convenient for org stuff and when I'm in a hurry), I can't train Theoretical research up to perk 3 that would give me a interesting root, especially in PvM to run away from a tough mob and recast pet. :evil:
Sillanto
Leetissimo!

Post by Sillanto »

As NM putting 8 perks into The Unknown Factor might work quite well in both pvm and pvp. A nice 4500-6000 DD perk that is Int 100% + Psy 100% Vs 100% NR
Alphacenta
Leetissimo!

Post by Alphacenta »

What I'd do... Well, you need tradeskills to make that Nano Controller Unit, and you need to reset them after you made it, right? :)

The solving: Wait until Lost Eden comes, spend the IP just before launch, make that thing, and after LE gets launched... You get a full IPR! :D You then reset also EE and chem and there you go, made your item without spending a single IPR! 8)

Good, as far as pvp goes... If you want to kill someone, you'll have to come out of hide. You simply won't be killing any TL7 with just The Rihwen. Engineers can maybe do, so can crats maybe, but their pets have a WAY higher Attack Rating, plus they have a lot of AR buffs for their pet (IE, engi's SoToS (gz sill) buffs 220 more attack rating. That is a LOT in pvp.)

In pvp you also need evades. Huge amounts of hp doesn't really matter, only real good for enforcers (Foud for example :) ). In the end we're all evade addicts on RK2 :roll: So, instead of the Beast Pants, you might want to get Combined Scouts pants: Same evade/init adds, but also 30 to nanoskills! :) (Yes I know, you'd lose some hp/nano.)

Also be sure you have some Reflect Bracers ready to hotswap with your Arul Saba's. People tend to cap AS if they use it :)

By the way what weapon were you planning on using? Dual Kyr'Ozch Pistols? Maybe dual Kyr'Ozch Machine Pistols? Both dark blue skills for MP if I'm not mistaken. That way you can get a Onehander offhand maybe, if your IP will let you. Or, you could just get CSS armor to cap the MBS on the Onehander.

Well anyways, nice equipment, phat hp boost FTW in pvm!!! :mrgreen: (oh and doesn't one of the nanomage genomes offer some special that gives you an absorb shield draining your nanopool? Could be useful to sink some AI perks in, might be a lifesaver? :) )

EDIT: damn no, that perk is a rrfe-wannabe. Gives 15% reflect, doesn't stack with rrfe, AKA suckage for nanomages :(
Lupusceleri L220/24 Agent.
Silversmith upcoming TL5 twink.
Wolfseye L110/12 Adventurer (towertwink).
Lysdexic L90/9 Agent (Mimic Enf towertwink).
Aesculapias L21/2 Doctor (ancient).

Aaaand various other alts.
Bredin
Leetissimo!

Post by Bredin »

FWIW last night i decided to reset Starfall perkline in favor of training Channel Rage. I used Starfall for DD perks but have been finding that they dont land against high level mobs and not in PvP (against Female anyway).
core
King Size Leet

Post by core »

Dont decide based upon results on an evade prof best of them being fixers and ma's.

You wont be able to perk them if they are good with perk actions that check against evades.

The disadvantage mp's have is low ar so choose perk actions that use NR as a defence in the calculation most of them land a lot easier.

That mana shield for nanomages will come with LE.
Doom_Eater
Giant Leet

Post by Doom_Eater »

core wrote:That mana shield for nanomages will come with LE.
The shield is active and has a confirmed drop on test, I think this shield will come earlier :)
3 NTs using it including the 2 proffesionals and the NT that looted the crystal

Only 1 prob... it doesn't work for NMs now cuz its bugged as hell.

Drop confirmed in Inferno static as chestloot
?/
/?
/ \ help bob multiply himself so he can takeover the world easier
Alphacenta
Leetissimo!

Post by Alphacenta »

Doom_Eater wrote:
core wrote:That mana shield for nanomages will come with LE.
The shield is active and has a confirmed drop on test, I think this shield will come earlier :)
3 NTs using it including the 2 proffesionals and the NT that looted the crystal

Only 1 prob... it doesn't work for NMs now cuz its bugged as hell.

Drop confirmed in Inferno static as chestloot
Doom, that's the trader/NT one only I think :) And Chrisax is a MP :wink:

Doom_Eater
Giant Leet

Post by Doom_Eater »

oops >_< sorry :/ nice setup btw Chris :) gonna post it to Metaing today to let him judge ;)
?/
/?
/ \ help bob multiply himself so he can takeover the world easier
Alphacenta
Leetissimo!

Post by Alphacenta »

Now I have exclusive photo's of this new equipment of Chrisax.. :twisted: But no sorry I can't post them, I've been blackmailed! :saint:

Mortus
Maxi Leet

Post by Mortus »

Full Penultimate would need a lot of more farming (as would 2x GoS), while the other gear is already in chrisax bank from what I've understood. But it's nice to have a new goal maybe :)
AP :wub:
When you wish upon a falling star, your dreams can come true. Unless it's really a meteorite hurtling to the Earth which will destroy all life. Then you're pretty much hosed no matter what you wish for. Unless it's death by meteor.
Ultra
Champion Leet

Post by Ultra »

Bump ..when chris ? ^^