Patch 18.3.8 Update Release Notes

General messages, related to AP or AO. (All users can read)
Chrisax
President

Patch 18.3.8 Update Release Notes

Post by Chrisax »

18.3.8 Update Notes- This years 9th Birthday goodies will be available from Miss Nora Fasilia in Borealis by the Whompas.

- A new mystery building for player cities will be available to those who are able to obtain the components by force from familiar foes. The hidden purpose of this fun addition will be revealed after the birthday period. Get it while you can as the components will not be available after the birthday celebrations!*

- Alien style missions obtained from the daily mission system will be unavailable for a short period while we add them to a larger AXP daily mission system.

- New Phasefront Vehicle, Sunglasses and a new social pet have been added to the Paid Point vendors.

- More tweaks have been made to the Daily missions and daily mission style rewards have been added to more Mission Lines.
* Please, see
"New City Building (Need everyone to farm!)"
http://www.athenpaladins.org/forums/vie ... f=5&t=5912
and let's start farming so we get the building before the deadline!
Millerna
Growing Leet

Re: Patch 18.3.8 Update Release Notes

Post by Millerna »

we will need serious dedication and organization for this, I trust as an org we will be able to obtain it, so long as we work on it together.
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

We're doing well tonight :D Let's keep on the good work.
faros1978
Giant Leet

Post by faros1978 »

Can we have a list of what item do we have atm so we dont lose tiem farming the same items again and again.
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

faros1978 wrote:Can we have a list of what item do we have atm so we dont lose tiem farming the same items again and again.
Posted in the thread I linked to in my first post. :)