Back ingame

General messages, related to AP or AO. (All users can read)
Rembaldi
Strong Leet

Back ingame

Post by Rembaldi »

I'm back ingame playing a new character for now, namely Kexmeister (Keeper). Naverone is back as well, also playing a new character.

I'm using a new account that has only Shadowlands access, so it's cheap.. only 5.75 euro per month hehe. This of course will prevent me from getting nearly all the good stuff, but it's not like I need that right now anyway.
Mezzpower lvl.208 Crat
Rembaldi lvl.213 Soldier
Joeluggie lvl.X Agent
Elrojo
BacoTroll

Re: Back ingame

Post by Elrojo »

Hey Rem welcome back. You probably were gone or leaving before i started at AP, but nice to meet you.

I am currently an officer so if you need an invite on one of your new toons let me know.

Atm I am currently on elbuildj00, elnukej00 or hermesconrad.
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Welcome back Rembaldi and Naverone! :D Good to have you again!

Please send tells or meet us at Vanguards to get invites for your new characters, as Elrojo said.

BTW, you will have access to Agency daily missions anyhow, and it's a very good thing.
Rembaldi
Strong Leet

Post by Rembaldi »

Hehe cool.

Yeah it's certainly going to be a challenge getting gear for a SL character only. Guess I'll be forced to farm armor parts in SL dungeons, but hey it's plenty'o'fun. What was that called again? Tier 1,2,3?
Mezzpower lvl.208 Crat
Rembaldi lvl.213 Soldier
Joeluggie lvl.X Agent
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Yes Tier 1, 2, and 3 ("Faithful")

Dark Ruins also provides a very nice armor (sort of augmented Predator armor) with a back item.

And Miy's armor drops from RK bosses in several types. It's not hard to get and it's a very nice armor, fir equipment or buffs.

There is a Rhinomen armor too.

A mid-levels RK quest also gives you a new profession nano. (Corporal Ashley Wisntead at the Bronto Burger outpost, center on Holes in the wall)

You have plenty of other things too. Including the RL legacy weapons upgrades vendor near Jobe whompah in Borealis; not sure how good it is now but can maybe help for SL-only accounts.

Also note that key quests in SL now give a ton of XP / SK.

Many SL quests have also been added, and you need to do the Adonis brain quest to get a great brain symbiant, easy to equip.
http://auno.org/ao/db.php?cmd=search&na ... cate+brain
Axirillon
Big Leet

Post by Axirillon »

Heyas Rembaldi, first of all welcome back. Shadowlands only is a very good (cheap) option as for the other expansions mostly add to endgame content. Shadowlands still adds the most content to the game and there are still playfields added even now.

As for armor and weapons look me up ingame I'm sure I got some Tier stuff around and of course I can help ya get into shape. I'm usually lingering around on my MA(rawpowah) or my 150 tweaky soldier (Axorius), at least at this moment, my main is Wreakhavok n should show up when ya look at the !online list ^^.

In any case welcome back, I hope you'll enjoy the game once more.

- Axi
Bredin
Leetissimo!

Post by Bredin »

welcome back!
General, Athen Paladins