Mission discoveries and mats

This forum is dedicated to the new universes where AP will be present: Star Wars The Old Republic and The Secret World
Chrisax
President

Re: Mission discoveries and mats

Post by Chrisax »

Thanks, Bredin, it's fixed. :)

This means you're the first one who tried, grats! :D

And, of course, "localhost" was the URL on my development system.

Question: after a chat online with Bredin... should we add the quantity for each reward? This means that currently we record the "presence" of an item in the rewards and we would record its number instead.

Not sure if we have to go that far or if you want to do that extra work. Opinion?
Lasarina
Big Leet

Post by Lasarina »

Wow. good job Chris, looks very nice, however the option to choose shipbot is not present?? Will start to fill in last couple of days missions.
Elrojo
BacoTroll

Post by Elrojo »

QTY would be good too I guess, to see if you get extra per mish.

For slicing though, is it required to have if its a "bountiful yeild: class 6 lockbox" etc? The mission description already states if it is a bountiful, abundant etc and the level already denotes if it is a class 1, 2, 3, 4 etc.

Its just a bit of a pain to go back to the crew skill window to see if it was abundant etc.

Also would be nice to have an option to loop back straight to the add screen, rather than to the data and all that. When you have several dudes coming back at once is just faster
Croke
Strong Leet

Post by Croke »

maybe some things to add

C2-N2 companion is not in the list
it seems u need to add a reward but there is no option to set the mission as failed
and what rojo said about the yield names, maybe just add the mission lvl to the mission name and just say lockbox or augment etc in the item field.

but anyways nice work chris.
Elrojo
BacoTroll

Post by Elrojo »

also for slicing you've not added the option for mission discovery or schematics as a reward. have put it in the comments where dropped
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Thanks for general appreciation. Me happy. Feels less useless. :luv:
Lasarina wrote:the option to choose shipbot is not present?
Croke wrote:C2-N2 companion is not in the list
(same comment from others)

Answer:
Option added for ships droids; appears as "C2-N2/ 2V-R8 ship droid" in the drop-down list. Valid for any Side and Class.

As Ship Droid can't get affection, leave it blank.

I'm on the other things; takes time. Will add a failure option first, likely.
Lasarina
Big Leet

Post by Lasarina »

Great work Chris, just saw new option for shipbot :)
Bredin
Leetissimo!

Post by Bredin »

Almost 100 missions logged! GJ All!
General, Athen Paladins
Croke
Strong Leet

Post by Croke »

GJ lasa u mean :-p
Lasarina
Big Leet

Post by Lasarina »

Who me?? ;)
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Improvements and fixes, per request or not:

- Clicking on ADD on the Add record page doesn't take you anymore to the overview page: you STAY on the Add page, ready for a new record.

- A FAILURE choice has been added in Missions rewards lists. Accordingly, a FAILURE search option has been added on the new Search page (see a bit below about this new page)
Note: Although "failure" appears in the choices of all rewards fields; you only have to enter it in Reward 01.

- A new REPORTS SEARCH page has been added, allowing you to search reports on specific criteria. The search page is available from the Overview page by clicking on a button (or directly by its URL http://www.athenpaladins.org/swtormissi ... search.php? ).

- Accordingly, a "Clear Search" button has been added to the overview page to reset full display of reports.

- An option to display only the results for ONE specific mission has been added on overview page. The drop-down list for this function ONLY lists the missions for which a record already exists, to save time.

- On overview page, the number of records displayed can be now set at 25, 50, 75 and 100 per page

- On overview page, the default number of records displayed is now 25 instead of 10

- Previously done this afternoon:
Answer:
Option added for ships droids; appears as "C2-N2/ 2V-R8 ship droid" in the drop-down list. Valid for any Side and Class.
As Ship Droid can't get affection, leave it blank.

:apc:
Lasarina
Big Leet

Post by Lasarina »

I made a number of mistakes, cause I didn´t remember if mission was "Rich, abundant or moderate" :(
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Lasarina wrote:I made a number of mistakes, cause I didn´t remember if mission was "Rich, abundant or moderate" :(
I'm working on an éEdité recordsé page so you can all edit the records and fix them.
Give me a moment.

fuze wrote:What about mission item missions? Those names are not on the lists.
Can you explain to me? I don't understand what you mean.
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

(Check my post above too)

NEW Improvements and fixes, per request or not:

- Added an EDIT PAGE, allowing users to edit existing records, fix errors, or mark a record as flawed and to be ignored until new edit.

- Accordingly, the Overview page offers now an "EDIT" button for each record, leading to the dit page.

- The EDIT PAGE offers a check-box option "Ignore this record for statistics at the moment": this allows you to mark a record you consider flawed or incomplete, etc.
The record is not deleted and can always be edited later and validated. (I thought offering direct deleting could be dangerous.)

- Accordingly, the Overview page offers now an "IGN." ("Ignore") column to see what records have been marked to be ignored.

- To Edit a record:
  • . Search for it on the overview page and press the EDIT button in its row
    or
    . Search for it using the SEARCH page that will display it on the Overview page, and proceed as above

. Make the changes (if you want to remove the content of a reward, select the blank line in the drop-down lists)

. Press UPDATE to update information
    or
    . Press "RESET" to get back to original values if you made an error
Note: if "UPDATE" is not pressed and you just leave the page, NO change is performed.

Additional note:

Clarification regarding the function "Display this mission only" on overview page:

This feature allows you to display (filter) only ONE mission WITHIN the list actually displayed[/u ]on the overview page.
It doesn't clear an existing search filter, if any. It's an additional search filter with more direct access.

So, if NO search has been performed (i.e. the overview page shows all the records), then the "Display this mission only" will display any record about the mission selected.
BUT if a search has been performed (i.e. the overview page displays a selection of records and not all); then the "Display this mission only" will ONLY display the records about the mission selected IN the search results that are displayed.

In other words: if you have searched for the missions reported by Bredin with the Search page, you got a list of all missions reported by Bredin, and if now you use "Display this mission only" to see only the reports for one mission name, you will get a list of the reports Bredin -and only Bredin- made for that mission. You won't get mines for the same mission, for example.
To see all the records for that mission, you would have to use the "Clear Search" button first, and then use "Display this mission only". (Of course this search for one mission can be also made on the Search page.)
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

:shock: Uh... :?!:

Those items appear as themselves or in boxes?

And in what conditions / for which crewskills missions do they appear? (Never saw one in Treasure Hunting missions, nor artifice but would be more TH anyhow).

I need info because so far I don't think I saw them in any list of rewards available.

Once I know what' I'm doing, adding them shouldn't be a problem.