Enfo love

A place to discuss and compare items, armors, weapons, etc., and see how to combine them
Xortus
Leet

Enfo love

Post by Xortus »

Hmm.. enfos..

1. take agg..
2. keep agg..
3. keep doc alive.. keeping doc a live team kills.. team kills = happy team and lot of xp..
4. get some good armor...

those are some basic stuff about enfo's jobb... :) like no one knew that :P
Valkyrieval
Strong Leet

Post by Valkyrieval »

You'd think, but I've certainly met enfos who apparently didn't know #1 and plenty more who seemed to know #1, but really SUCK at #2. If #2 happens, #3 happens.
Valkyrieval
Metadiva DisasterArea Dominia Phycsyr Hylyr Tatuaj DoctorAphra BringTheHurt & a few more
Mud
Leetissimo!

Post by Mud »

/Rant on

Enf have crappy damage compared to other profs...so if you are stealing agg from them, it is most likley your fault. Let the tank build agg, be careful with your perk/specials...come on, my lvl 220 enf doesn't even hit for 10k with any of his specials, but those sol, adv, shade, etc all get Full Auto, backstab, etc, ofc it's gonna pull agg...so yes some enf are gimps...but other's don't help.

/Rant off

tbh, if I was ever on team and someone kept pulling agg, I just would let them tank/die and then explain what they did wrong.
Daddyrabbit 220/30 ENFStuff
Hyde
Hyde!

Post by Hyde »

what the man said.
Xortus
Leet

Post by Xortus »

hehe.. :P so true.. I let em do like that too.. if they like agg so much I let em have it.. but not doc.. if doc ch me I instantly use mongo or other aggro taking buffs/items and perks ofc..
core
King Size Leet

Post by core »

enforcers can be pretty good damage dealers if they want to but that means
a dmg setup that wont help their primary role of tanking uniques.

their toolset is quite good with per hit taunts, single taunts, and aoe taunts
they are probably the only prof that can handle mass aggro that well.

there is a nanomage enf in RK1 that manages to be in top5 of DDs in pande
in almost every raid.

the problem enfs have atm is not in raids mostly, its in single teams where they cant really tank because of the damage delt by some profs, but they dont have to imo.

when the first add shows up they ll be the ones that save the doc and not the squishy shades, and there are always adds :)
Mud
Leetissimo!

Post by Mud »

core wrote:...and there are always adds :)

so true :(
Daddyrabbit 220/30 ENFStuff
Lostyouth
Strong Leet

Post by Lostyouth »

U know the magic stick? yes, i knew u would say that...the dreadbringer line. be able to cast Hatebringer (at 220 with CI or CM), put on some decent damage equip and blast your 2-3 best dmg perks before u mongo..thats the way u gain aggro back from those nifty dmg dealers like sols and advs. the only problem for an enf is shades, but everyone knows it. so if they die...well, sh** happens :P