Malosar and Wiisper (The Syndicate in AO) joined us

Chrisax
President

Malosar and Wiisper (The Syndicate in AO) joined us

Post by Chrisax »

Malosar and Wiisper saw my posts on TSW official forum and sent me a tell (when I was in the middle of golems by the way :shock: ) and they decided to join AP is TSW. :D I invited them.

Malosar with this named

Wiisper with Pistachi (Wiisper exists but not a Templar so I couldn't invite for the moment)
Malosar
Maxi Leet

Re: Malosar and Wiisper (The Syndicate in AO) joined us

Post by Malosar »

Hey folks! You have no idea how happy we were when I saw your post on TSW forums and found out AP were in TSW. I've been looking around trying at various Cabals but we really wanted to be with friends from AO and we couldn't be happier with Athens Paladins as our Cabal. Thanks a lot.

Really looking forward to lots of good times and great people. Wiisper and I will be on when we can given the fact we have careers, home and 3 kids in The Not So Secret World. We're both Lifetime accounts though, planning on being around for quite some time! This is the first MMO we've been interested in for years.

PS. Hope we didn't get you squished by golems Chrisax :p
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Hello Malosar and Wiisper :D its good to have you in our family now!

I upgraded your forum account (you needed this, that's the reason why you couldn't use the "quote" function when replying to Crash in your other post).

Did Wiisper register too? We have a new user registered called baba123... Is this Wiipser?

And I know you tried to kill me by flooding me with chat when I was among Golems... but I'm used to his and I'm alive! :D
Malosar
Maxi Leet

Post by Malosar »

Wiisper hasn't registered yet, she'll register as Wiisper for her username.
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

OK thanks. Waiting for Wiisper then. :)
wiisper
Strong Leet

Post by wiisper »

I'm here! Sorry, my boss is on vacation for 2 weeks....so my life is extra crazy right now.

As Malo said, we were super happy to find Chrisax's posts on the TSW forums. I can't wait to see some of our AO friends here in TSW.

I also just found out that Pistachi was granted a server transfer, so I'm on Cerberus now too.
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Hello Wiisper :D Good to see you too on our forums. I upgraded your account so you can now see and use everything.
Bredin
Leetissimo!

Post by Bredin »

Welcome!! I look forward to seeing you in-game! =D>
General, Athen Paladins