AP Cabal Bank

Kilajan
Strong Leet

AP Cabal Bank

Post by Kilajan »

There are right now 100 slots free in cabal bank.

Can we throw in some useful gear there? Or shall we start with Kits / materials, glyphs and such stuff.

There are some great QL 3 stuff from Dead in the water instance that are BoE (Binds on Equip), and probably even more down the line.

Not sure who can add or remove stuff from the bank. But it would be nice if we can help each other get some nice gear for easier questing/instances.

We also need to make sure people know that there are stuff in the bank that they can take and use.

At least that's my thoughts on the bank.
They who seek, will find an answer.

"If the tank dies it the healers fault, if the healer dies its the tanks fault and if the DPS die it's their own damn fault" - "Anonymous"
Chrisax
President

Re: AP Cabal Bank

Post by Chrisax »

I already put (minor) items in. So if there is nothing, they have been used. They were there for that; all fine.

Normally anyone should be able to put items in. Withdrawing is another topic as it can be restricted by kinds like green / blue etc.

I have to look into that. Because it's a bit tricky in AoC and I assume the base of the system is the same.

The most wanted things will probably be runes / glpyhs / signets / raw materials and kits.

Having a good ql weapons rotation can be handy too.

Dungeon stuff can be put in bank so everyone knows it's here but maybe with a restriction so it's can't be just withdrawn before "everyone" has seen it and said if they could need it.
Bredin
Leetissimo!

Post by Bredin »

its a static location bank? in london from what I understand?
General, Athen Paladins
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

London, it's on the map. It's the place for managing your own sales and buys too.

Roughly similar to AoC's trader houses and the new AO market system, except that AO is civilized and got terminals in many places. AO's new system is more advanced for some features BTW.
Malosar
Maxi Leet

Post by Malosar »

They'll probably expand on the bank system after awhile, depending on how much complaining they get.

Added a couple of items into the bank last night.
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Thanks Malosar.

Unfortunately, all moderns MMO's have little consideration for guilds tools.
Rulzern
King Size Leet

Post by Rulzern »

As materials can be disassembled now (for a return of 4 of the lower-level mat), we could just keep pure-quality stuff in the guild bank.
Mardonge
Big Leet

Post by Mardonge »

Imho, it'd be more benifitial to keep raw mats instead of most green stuff.

Since I don't see any big use for PAX in the long run, except for social gear, I've started disasembling everything I don't need in foreseable future.

At this point, I have UHS set up, but I don't seem to get any people to follow me, so I will most likely join AP in a few days, as I've already told Chrisax, and I'll move UHS cabal bank over to AP when I do. That will be some hundred raw mats and glyphs/kits in a few diff "QLs".

I'm in BM atm, just started there, so it's up to QL5 stuff, moving fast to QL6-7 stuff and mats.
Lasarina
Big Leet

Post by Lasarina »

I loaned 5 Imperfect Wheel Runes today, will return asap

Thx
Malosar
Maxi Leet

Post by Malosar »

Is there a rank we need to achieve in order to withdraw items from the Cabal bank?
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Malosar: likely like in AoC, yes. I have to look into this. (Busy with all the online stuff.) The wait it was done has always been a pain in AoC.
Rulzern
King Size Leet

Post by Rulzern »

I cleaned up a bit there today, removed the ambrosias and upgraded the crafting materials to pure and sacred (sacred for the runes, pure for the elements), the runes should be upgraded as soon as we get enough to keep a good stock of them (shouldn't take long, you get loads of sacred stuff in transylvania).

If you're wondering why it makes sense to only keep the higher materials, it's because we have 100 slots in cabal bank, if we keep just 1 QL of everything, the materials take up what... 14 slots? If we keep all QLs, they would take up 70 slots, leaving very little room for things like crafting kits and blues. A single pure-quality item can be disassembled to 4 sacred, 16 normal, 64 imperfect and 256 base.
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Makes sense, Rulzie, good job.

Also, I created a Paladina close on Cerberus, for bank purposes, if we increase her inventory, we will have 200 slots, not directly accessible but great for storage, and a screenshot of her inventory will be enough to provide information on what we have.

I'll post some good places to get stuff on the private section.
Calen
Maxi Leet

Post by Calen »

It's a shame there's no "fr00b" accounts we can make for banking.