Trolltrox aplication

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
warnerd14
Baby Leet

Trolltrox aplication

Post by warnerd14 »

Hi, I have been playing this game on and off for a few years. I never have been able to get past lvl 150. I really want to get to lvl 200 and I need the help of a good org with people willing to guide me on the path. I want to have fun with it and willing to take guidance from better and more experienced players.

I'm 19 and i'm in the Army. In the infantry at Fort Campbell. I enjoy biking, hiking, gaming, and building firearms.

I hope I can join and be part of a good org!
noobas
Leetissimo!

Re: Trolltrox aplication

Post by noobas »

welcome!

Thanks for submitting an application. Sounds like you've chatted with Grind.

Please read the Code of Conduct (in this forum), and just familiarize yourself with AP's philosophy.

We have a significantly quicker recruiting process in place currently, due to a couple of constraints within the gaming community, so I'm sure we'll see you in the Org very shortly.

Cheers!

Noobas
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln