Application for AP

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Olu
Baby Leet

Application for AP

Post by Olu »

Hello,
My name is Olu and I would like to be considered as an applicant for Athen Paladins. I am a returning player after about 7-8 years absence. Upon my return to Rubi-Ka I have found that the org I was in is no longer active. I have 2 paid accounts and many froob accounts. I am a fairly active player and I am learning and relearning the concepts and playfields in the game. I would love to be considered for an applicant position in order to see If I would be a good fit. I would be honored to help members of AP and would appreciate any help offered. I would like to be given a chance to befriend you and grow in the game.

After doing my research I have found AP to be an org for me. I agree with your CoC and your outlook. I know I could be a benefit to your organization. I appreciate your time.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask. I look forward to your response!

Thank you!
Olu
Boomer
The Boom

Re: Application for AP

Post by Boomer »

Hello Olu and Welcome to our Forums. We spoke tonight and everything you told me looks fine.
I will invite you to our guest channel so you can meet the other Paladins.

Here is some of the officers in AP that can help you if you need anything, also you can ask members questions if you need anything answered.

Boomersooner / Bloodstripe / Reconsniper
Grind42 / Bobdc
Jetson / Noobasknight / Noobastank / Rodog
Elrojo / Hermesconrad / Eltankjoo / Elnukej00
Imamedic / Sacrifices
Chrisax / Mekanos

Thank You for appying to AP

Boomer
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

Howdy Olu

I'm glad you've had the chance to peruse the Code of Conduct and very good initiative to browse some orgs that you would like to join with.

Please try to join AP org bot during your application period /tell bobsan invite (you may need to get an internal invite for your first time).

While a guest in the AP bot please be aware that the chat is "rated G", so please try to refrain from using expletives, and absolve from political or religious chat as well.

Try to join with AP teams with level relevant toons - if you would like to join but may not be well enough equipped, don't worry, but just mention it, since if you are occupying a position or prof that has a responsibility you wouldn't want to cop an unecessary about of flak if you are still relearning/regearing etc.

Be aware of whats going on around you - there are many AP's who are currently leveling toons (Xpeh, Kovat, kalumpa, beute, spectank, auriork, and more) all of whom are in the 150-200ish level range, and if you're interested in doing some practice type activities, I'm sure they would love some company (or an inf roller :P )

cheers and thanks for applying with AP!

We'll see you in game.

FYI boomy: I'm usually on noobasdoc or Rodog these days, so you should change your thingy.
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln
Olu
Baby Leet

Post by Olu »

Thank you Boomer and Noobas!

I will see you in guestchat and will abide by the rules. Look forward to chatting/playing with you all!

Olu
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

what toons will you be playing mostly olu - so we can send a chat invite?
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Hello Olu and welcome. :)

So you met Boomer last night and talked with him already, perfect.

I hope we'll meet each other sometimes today. :)

Great you read our Code of Conduct, did you also read our org Chat recommendations? Boomer and Noobas covered the rest in their posts.

Good luck with your application.
Olu
Baby Leet

Post by Olu »

Thanks Chrisax,

I did also read that post as well, but I forgot to mention it. I wholeheartedly agree to your CoC, guidelines and rules. I am pleased to find such a well organized org.

Noobas, I mainly been on my mp, Olumeta, inching towards 220. I will be online this evening, hopefully around 6 PM EST, -5GMT. Boomer has allowed me access to join the bot when I log, so I will do that as soon as I log. I have already been invited to guest chat and I must say I am very impressed.

Thanks again, to all, for such a great opportunity. I look forward to seeing you online! :D

Olu