Typeopos' Application

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Typeopos
Mini Leet

Typeopos' Application

Post by Typeopos »

My name is Typeopos. I am currently a 217 fixer. I haveeen playing off and on since the game first came out but have been playing for the last 2 years or so religiously.
I was recommended to your org by The Happy Rebels former leader (and current member) Verd (bostonsnipe et al.) and another org mate. They have told me I should look to your org for you might "take me further than the rebels will ever be able to". I hate to leave my current in game family but when they tell me to move on... I have no choice but to consider their advice.
I have read the rules of conduct and org chat rules as well and hope to meet you in game.

Thank you for your time.
noobas
Leetissimo!

Re: Typeopos' Application

Post by noobas »

howdy type!

welcome to AP forums, and thanks for lodging your application.

During your application, please try to get involved with AP activities and join teams.

You can do this most easily by joining the AP bot as a guest, and being active in the org chat. If no people are around to team with, don't worry, but do try to get involved with team missions, or raids should the opportunity arise.

You will also get an interview with an org officer, and pending your agreementwith the COC and that you find AP to be the appropriate org for you (and vice versa), you will then meet chrisax (our org leader), and subsequently be invited.

To speed your process along, you can look for an officer

elspeedy
bloodstripe
rodog or noobasdoc
chrisax
bobdc
imamedic

are all good options and can assist you.

The AP orgbot name is bobsan... ie. /tell bobsan invite

Thats it! good luck with your app.

Noobas
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln
Elrojo
BacoTroll

Post by Elrojo »

Hey Type,

I like the name, i assume its on purpose!

Yes AP is very actve these days. Almost religeously we raid 4 tmes per week with alliance. APFs/Pande/DB etc. But on average AP is also having 10-12 people online minimum all wth very strong raiding capability, levelling support and ofc expertise.

We have had a flurry of applicants lately so dont be too put off if it is a few days before the ball really gets rolling, but be patient, join our guest chat and start teaming.

Trust me moving over to AP will be a great move to get going forward!
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Hi Typeopos! Welcome on our forums. :D

I was indeed told a few days ago that you would contact us. As mention above by Elrojo, we offer a lot of end-game content with scheduled raids like 6 times a week, and also teaming or non-scheduled raid opportunities. :cool:

Your next -easy- steps for your application will be to join our guest channel in-game so we can chat and meet, and you'll also have an interview with an officer, likely Boomersooner / Bloodstripe, Human Resource Officer, or myself.

In the meantime, before we can meet you, please read our Code of Conduct and also org Chat recommendations Please tell us your online times (GMT or your timezone), so we know when we can meet. :)

To join our guest channel, in the game, you can contact any AP member or officer, and tell him/her you posted and application and ask for a guest channel invite. You'll find usually APs at the Vanguards building ramp near Old Athen grid.

To contact our officers, here are some names among many others:

Boomersooner / Bloodstripe / Reconsniper
Grind42 / Bobdc
Chrisax / Mekanos
Jetson / noobasknight / noobastank / rodog
Elrojo / Hermesconrad / Eltankjoo / Elnukej00
Imamedic / Sacrifices

See you soon in AO and best wishes for your application! :)

You'll find here all the details on how to an application to AP works: Our procedure is nevertheless now shorter, except in specific situations.
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Couldn't find you yet, Typeopos. Could you give us a day and time to meet you? :) So we can get this done. :)
Typeopos
Mini Leet

Post by Typeopos »

I met with and was interviewed by Noobas this morning. I feel things went well. But I guess we shall see how things play out. :D
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

:)