Marm's Application

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
flaw0flife
Baby Leet

Marm's Application

Post by flaw0flife »

Good evening ladies and gentlemen, my name is Adrian and i'm pleased to meet you all.

I'm from Romania and my 23ish years old.

I've been playing AO since late SL on and off but back in 2009 (i think, long time since then can't recall exacly) i've started investing a huge ammount of time in AO, the leverage of this 'investment' is my super duper awesome adventurer called "Marmotica" which is 220 since 2010 (again, i think :P). After the 220 milestone i kind of layed low for a while, AO related, and took a break of one year, back in 2011 i received a promotion email from Funcom informing me that i have received 30 days of free play time so i got back into AO but only for a few days, since the population was, and it seems it still is, an issue in AO.I lost my intrest really quickly because there was so much information that i had to gain back but no one to share it with me.Of course i took my time reading the forums and AOUniverse but nothing beats a great bunch of people that can make me forget about the 'population issue' and actually enjoy some of the end-game content, anywyas, i've quit after a few days but i can't forget my all time favorite MMO.A few days ago a coleague of mine started playing AO, he's way noob, so noob he can't even use the camera propperly :), but i've started staring at his monitor, recalling the great memories i had while playing AO and i felt that i wanted to play it again, with him also of course, and after 2 'rough' days of deciding either to pay my account or not, eventually i gave up and, oh well, here i am :).My gear is pretty decent due to the awesome help i had from my current ORG called "Nightmares End".Great people, but unfortunately i assume they all took a break.I don't want to sound selfish or anything but i'd like to be member of an active organization where i can share my excitement, disapointment, happyness or just random ramble about this awesome game.AO is my all time favorite MMO and, although i work in the gaming industry and it hurts me to see such low intrest in this awesome concept of MMO, i guess AO2 will remain a long lasting hope.

Well, forgive me for my wall of text, see you ingame.

Thanks,
Adrian
noobas
Leetissimo!

Re: Marm's Application

Post by noobas »

HI marm

Cool to see a vetagain apply.

Please read the Code of conduct and post your agreement or queries with any points so we can clarify.

All applications with AP are given due diligence, which usually will take you through a fairly simple process:

teaming, org chat, interview, meeting with chris, and then a go/no-go with the officers.

During your application period, please try to meet with AP's, do some teaming, join in the org chat and genrally try to integrate or at least learn who some of the people are in the org. Some AP's are more seclusive, some are more open, some are chatterboxes, some are quiet and may not even respond when spoken to. Try to find one or two people whho are online when you are, and you get along with - this will really help you in your initial stages of joiing a large org. It's actually almost overbearing how busy AP is compared to many other orgs at this time.

Anyway, good to hear about your AO history, and welcome back!

Noobas :)
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln
Chrisax
President

Re: Marm's Application

Post by Chrisax »

Hello Marmotica and welcome to our forums. :D

Thanks for posting your nice application.

We could briefly chat online last night when you join our guest channel and I know you probably teamed later with AP's, when we came back from our raid.

Now you'll have soon an interview with an officer, most likely Boomersooner / Bloodstripe, Human Resource Officer, or myself.

In the meantime, please read our Code of Conduct and also org Chat recommendations Remember that, to join our guest channel, in the game, you can contact any AP member or officer, and tell him/her you posted and application and ask for a guest channel invite. You'll find usually APs at the Vanguards big building ramp near Old Athen grid.

To contact our officers, here are some names among many others:

Boomersooner / Iwojima / Bloodstripe / Reconsniper
Grind42 / Bobdc
Chrisax / Mekanos
Jetson / noobasknight / noobastank / rodog
Elrojo / Hermesconrad / Eltankjoo / Elnukej00
Imamedic / Sacrifices

See you soon again online and good luck with your application! :)