would like to join AP :)

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
dappauk
Baby Leet

would like to join AP :)

Post by dappauk »

Hello all.

My name is Daryl been playing AO on and off for years, use to be in rubi kai bounty hunters years ago and the jacks violent crew and currently im in my bro's org which is not so active so im looking to join a busy org :) not so good at using forums and stuff so i hope i have posted in the right place.

I have 2 accounts in AO and try to play regular i love to help people and sometimes need help myself.

i dont have a 220 as of yet but im not far off it with a 214 fixer Dappafix and a 207 doc so im getting there :)

Any way hope to speak to an officer soon in game or something as it advises so if some one could help this happen that would be great cheers DappaUK :)
noobas
Leetissimo!

Re: would like to join AP :)

Post by noobas »

howdy and welcome to AP forums.

Indeed you've posted in the right place.

Please make sure to read the code of conduct (in this forum), and post if you have any queries about it, or disagreements. (it's fine to voice your opinion about it).

During your appliation period, usually you'll go through a couple of different phases: teaming with AP's or attending a raid, an interview with an officer, joining the bot for chatter/banter, and then meeting the org president prior to or just after an invite.

All of those steps can take a day or two or upwards of a week if you're not too active in game, or you're not proactive in joining the bot or trying to find us.

Finding us:
check vanguards (beside OAG)
holler in OOC for an AP bot invite
PM directly to one of the officers:
Bobdc
Chrisax
Bloodstripe
Noobasdoc
Buete

That will get you on the right path quickly.

Cheers and GL on your application
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln