Stunzorftw app

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Quick77
Baby Leet

Stunzorftw app

Post by Quick77 »

Hey Guys and gals , im Rick 34 been playing AO since SL came out - first started playing because of friends who did ie Eatcake aka Jigza - Jigscrat . Love the game the people and most aspects of AO , pretty sure you have a good few members who would of seen-Known me over the years on many of may alts ALL clan . ALTS as follows Hilisalasi 220/30 doc and my main i run TheLostBoys which is an org started with mainly RL friends n few longtime AO friends but most have left game now and not such great fun alone , Solquick 220 sol , Advychick 220 advy (deleted) Quickfixer 216 NM fix (was my 1st real alt Deleted) Toonarmy 220 Keeper , Shadeyjack 220 shade , Stunzorftw 220 crat , Vinniejones 200/30 Enf , Quickbuild 205 eng Animalno1 150 adv + more on in-active account at mo hope to get back up soon . Have known/known of Grind/Bobdc and Chrisrax since i started ( both part of the AO mechanics i thinkz:P) and many other AP peoples , Know your a great org and without doubt all rules n regs will be followed .
Hope to speak to the Appropriate AP ingame soon .
Thankz Quick :mrgreen:
Grind42
Leetissimo!

Re: Stunzorftw app

Post by Grind42 »

Hey Quick,

Tried contacting u ingame, will c u around. When online feel free to find an AP member & ask for a guest chat invite.
Hook up soon.
If its not broken, Your not trying hard enough!!

-DC-Grind42-Nightcrawler-
Damage Clan
General of Athen Paladins