Application - Nanomace

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Nanomace
Maxi Leet

Application - Nanomace

Post by Nanomace »

Hey guys,

Have been playing AO on and off for around 8 yrs but have only upgraded to AI/SL/LE within the last 6 months (and loving them!)

Main toon is Nanomace (level197 NT) but am currently working on an alt Doctor too.

I've been inspired by a guy whos alias is Enfection, who has been overly helpful with Nanomace, helping me for hours on end in quests and going out of his way to teach me more about the expansions. I have also met a few other members of your org around SL and borealis who all seemed just as equally nice and friendly.

Their aren't many active orgs around nowerdays, and most of them are only concerned about being the best rather than being there for each other. This org has changed my views on orgs in general and whether my application is successful or not, I will still rate you guys very highly and with up most respect for your motives and morals.

I have read your rules and code of conduct and admire your org for sticking to them.

Hope to see you around RK/SL
/tell Nanomace Hi! :)
:p

Nanomace
Boomer
The Boom

Re: Application

Post by Boomer »

Welcome to our forums Nanomace. I am currently talking to you in game and will invite you to our guest channel.

Here is some of our many officers you can contact if you have any questions.

Elrojo/Eltankjoo/Hermesconrad
Noobasdoc/Noobastank/Rodog
Boomersooner/Bloodstripe/Iwojima
Chrisax/Mekanos
Grind42/Bobdc