Chaostrox - Application Form

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
ChoasTrox1
Baby Leet

Chaostrox - Application Form

Post by ChoasTrox1 »

Okay, My in game name is Chaostrox and id like to join Athen Paladins. A couple of in game players told me about how amazing you guys are. So, some info about me.

Level : 188 and increasing every day
Atrox-Enfo
I love playing this game. Im on every day i can, and i try to help people as much as possible. (to my knowledge.(:) Thanks for your time!! see u soon. PM if you want more info.
Elrojo
BacoTroll

Re: Application Form

Post by Elrojo »

Hey chaos,

Thanks for your application and kind words. First thing to do is just read our code of conduct, found in the same forum as this post. Just write here when you have done so. Then we will attempt to contact you to get in our guest channel.

My formatting is bad as I'm on my phone but recruiting officers ATM are

Grind42/Bobdc
Noobasdoc/Jetson/noobastank
Chrisax/Mekanos
Tommypinetti (or any toon with tommy at the front)
Boomersooner/bloodstripe

Good luck with you app and glad you are liking AO

Also of note is we have a cabal in the secret world. Since its free to play if you pick it up we are there on Cerberus
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

howdy chaos!

please read the code of conduct located in this forum and state whether you agree or have any questions about it.

you can try to join the org chat during your application phase /tell bobsan invite

And once youre in the bot you're welcome (and encouraged) to try to join teams for whatever you're interested in, level appropriate and appropriately geared for.

feel tree to also start teams for stuff, or ask around to see if anyone would like to join you. AP is also connected to the alliance so you'll occasionally see people using "- " to talk to other people in the alliance, as a guest youre able to read what they say, but not able to talk to them (last I understood).

you can always send a direct tell to a person over the alliance however.

If it's quiet and you don't see much going on, you're welcome to check to see if an officer has time to do an interview with you.

Don't feel bad if it's quiet in org bot, or if you can't seem to find teams for content quickly. Activity within the org cycles from a low of around 4-5 people online around aussie evenings, to a high of 20+ people online during europe/NA evenings. Be patient, join teams, and make chatter (language appropriate) to help yourself along with your appication period.

Cheers and good luck with your app!
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln
ChoasTrox1
Baby Leet

Post by ChoasTrox1 »

I have read the Code of Conduct. (: I do agree with it.
Political
Little Leet

Post by Political »

Hey Chaos, Welcome to AP Website and Thanks for looking to join us!
Last edited by Political on Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ChoasTrox1
Baby Leet

Post by ChoasTrox1 »

I just relized my account is getting shut off tonight at 1105pm. I dont know if im going to be able to pay it again for a couple weeks. But ninja looter? Ii usually the one to loot last. ); Who said that? :|
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

To [chaostrox]: wait plz :-) sorry i was leading apfs didn't see you for your interview :-)
Chaostrox is offline, message has been buffered.

Missed you! #-o
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

It may have been a case of mistaken identity.

Furthermore I don't think someone's app thread is the place to be discussing it in the first place.

I'll edit the post.
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln
Chrisax
President

Re: Chaostrox - Application Form

Post by Chrisax »

I guess this ends the application :( ; we have just been notified of it:
[Clan shopping 50-100] Chaostrox: WTS: Account -----> 204 Atrox Enfo ---> 199 NM Meta-Physicist ----> 53 Fixer opi ---> 51 Soldier ----> 140 Shade ----> 40 Keeper. PST for more information!
[Clan shopping 50-100] Chaostrox: sorry for spam ^.^
[Clan shopping 50-100] Ignorsky: OMG SHUT UP
[Clan shopping 50-100] Ignorsky: and thats against eula
[Clan shopping 50-100] Ignorsky: nub
[Clan shopping 50-100] Chaostrox: Shut the FUCK UP
[Clan shopping 50-100] Ignorsky: so GL selling banned acct
[Clan shopping 50-100] Ignorsky: lmao
[Clan shopping 11-50] Rigister: not a smart thing to announce an account for sale here, that will get that acc banned if caught, sort of against EULA
ChoasTrox1
Baby Leet

Re: Chaostrox - Application Form

Post by ChoasTrox1 »

Hello, Sorry you had to see somthing that mean and hostile. I was bored that night and i posted whatever. Running on no sleep, i had said something crazy trying to be funny. A few days later i got an E-mail saying my account got banned. So i talked to the GM's about it and as my first violation it was lifted. And also the other reason being that they investigated and saw that i still owned my account and i didn't sell it. (never intended..) (: [-o<