Cabal Nightmare Runs

Myrthe
Leet

Re: Cabal Nightmare Runs

Post by Myrthe »

Bredin wrote:Im sorry I cannot say for sure that I will be there. I will try
*sad face* :cry:
Once I dreamt I ate a big marshmallow! And it was really good!!
When I woke up my pillow was gone.. Cause I ate it..
Myrthe
Leet

Post by Myrthe »

I am sorry to say that I just joined another group for NMs. Something came up and I gotta go soon ish so I didn't want to miss out on BB's today.

I am sorry :( Even though it looked like we can't pull it off anyways since Bredin is most likely not there, and elnoobjo isn't around either.. So we have fishie, which I saw log off, Chris and Aesop(forgot your ingame nickname).

I am sorry though :/

-Myr
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Sorry you had to go, Myr. :( I'll be there anyhow and we'll see what we do. Thingfish often logs off around that time and then comes back by the way. The issue we had was that we could have used someone to just repeat to everyone along the week "yes we'll do it'", so there is no doubt or hesitation. Usually, it's me. Unfortunately, AO drains all my timer and energy at the moment, and still for some days, with that non-scheduled servers merge. I know I'm repeating myself but this is way worse than anyone outside AO can imagine.

Crash is coming back. Same time next week. I'll check with everyone and we'll do it. :)
Myrthe
Leet

Post by Myrthe »

Chrisax wrote:Sorry you had to go, Myr. :( I'll be there anyhow and we'll see what we do. Thingfish often logs off around that time and then comes back by the way. The issue we had was that we could have used someone to just repeat to everyone along the week "yes we'll do it'", so there is no doubt or hesitation. Usually, it's me. Unfortunately, AO drains all my timer and energy at the moment, and still for some days, with that non-scheduled servers merge. I know I'm repeating myself but this is way worse than anyone outside AO can imagine.

Crash is coming back. Same time next week. I'll check with everyone and we'll do it. :)
Ohh yes!!!! :)))
Myrthe
Leet

Post by Myrthe »

Aesop wrote:I'm pretty much in the same boat as Bredin when it comes to picking a time on weekends. I just picked 6pm to put a time out there.

I've updated the post to 9pm GMT/1pm PST

-Aesop
Aesop, just wanted to know if you were actually planning on coming as well, yesterday.. Since I haven't seen you online, either. :(
Aesop
Growing Leet

Post by Aesop »

I should have added to this thread, but I mentioned in game that I would not be able to make it this Saturday or Next. I had a family gathering this week and will be going snowboarding next weekend.

I do plan on making it for subsequent Saturdays.

-Aesop (DreamsDotter/DreamTheif)
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Ok, we did do a NM though with Vlein our new member but we couldn't go past the"underground" boss in DW, dues to lach of heals (pick-up healer).

Then we did an Ankh elite so Arxx gets closer the requirement to start to NM. This was a really fun run, as none of us totally remembered the details, and we tested, understood, and figured out everything. I have to post a guide that will be clearer than what can be found at the moment on the web. :)

Unfortunately, I couldn't be there last bight (fell asleep) but we will keep on!

Let's just ALL say if we're fine with next Satruday and the time. :)
Rurik Nogard
Growing Leet

Post by Rurik Nogard »

Yeah thats right, so fun and help each other member to get NM runs, I hope can be of more help trying to end NM dungeons. I still dunno my GTM hor or whatever it calls , Im looking for it, and try to stay there for next cabal NM run :D

Rurik Vlein Nogard
Crimson Sun is coming dawn u must search for a safe place to stay alive...Crimson Sun is going up you must wish for a good burial cause it has no mercy...Rurik Vlein Nogard
Elrojo
BacoTroll

Post by Elrojo »

Ankh NM is bloody hard, but actually quite fun. Mostly due to only being there three times its a blur.

The underground mob in DW is generally tough when DPS is low. There is a huuuuuuuge gradient based on DPS as the slower the DPS the more phases and more adds and more blood. I've been in teams that vary from killing in 26 seconds before it even burrows the 1st time and over 1 mins after 3 phases. If you can get a total DPS between the team of about 6.5k then it's generally ok. Less than 4k, you'll never pass. What helps in this phase is if the tank uses that AoE thing that drops a ring type ground effect. This ensures adds will aggro the tank. Also if the tank can help it, impair the 1st dash and this increases DPS time. In general ele people like a stationary mob since GTAoE lightning adds significantly to DPS, but only when it's hitting the mob. A mob that moves around the whole time means very poor DPS.
Bredin
Leetissimo!

Post by Bredin »

General, Athen Paladins
Bredin
Leetissimo!

Post by Bredin »

calendar above is a test. it does not seem editable when its embedded.

[edit]
It does seem like I can make changes to an existing event. Please try to add your name to the "details" of the raid I scheduled for sat 3/16/2013 7pm GMT

[edit]
This calendar is public, anyone can see it and maybe make changes to events. If we go forward with something like this we should prob put it in a members only forum
General, Athen Paladins
Myrthe
Leet

Post by Myrthe »

I cannot put my name there, unfortunately. But smart idea though. It's exactly what I think we need! :)
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

GJ Bredin :D. Put my name on the list.

But I sincerely hope I could find a moment to get def/block (mainly block) because I work fine with MOST mobs but I have issues with the few ones like the Ur-Draug that can sometimes roll a 10K hit because he got a high penetration rate. It's very rare (on all our fights with high last night, only three hits like that) but it can be deadly.

Simply put I need the equivalent, in marks, of 2-3 talismans and their glyphs for an ideal situation... ugh... Or I go for an intermediate solution and I sacrifice some existing 10.4 glyph... re-ugh :(

Some more life points would be nice also, but each upgrade at 65 black marks gives a ridiculous amount of life (like 90 points form 10 to 10.1 on ahead talisman).
Bredin
Leetissimo!

Post by Bredin »

Weeknight cabal runs where we go 5/6.. need on tank talismans
General, Athen Paladins
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

I have no idea whats needed for NM runs and I am not ready for them in any way shape or form, but I have been working on my toon.

I need 5 more BM's for a nice purple fist weap.

no idea on the other stuff. I've been working through story line in egypt, and looks pretty close to done. I've been doing every side mission I can and just eating every point of XP I can.

Currently I'm only 1 attack away from my full fist (exterminator) deck.

I need more SP though. Fist damage is maxed, all talismans+head only at 7 :( Chaos magic at pitiful 6.

If I knew more about what I was doing in the beginning I would have saved so much more SP and gone for dedicated setup initially, but I had zero clue what I was doing and now I'm paying the price for it.

If I lived in a better time zone I may have recovered a bit by doing dungeons/raids more... but since I don't I'm limited to missioning and mobs for XP and it's sort of slow (compared to some of the nice dungeons I did in blue mountains and savage coast I think).
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln