TSW Golden weekend: double XP, disocunts, etc

Chrisax
President

TSW Golden weekend: double XP, disocunts, etc

Post by Chrisax »

GOLDEN WEEKEND IN THE SECRET WORLD

This coming weekend (from Friday the 3rd at 3pm CET/6am PDT through Sunday the 5th of May) everyone can enjoy tons of bonuses in The Secret World! Make sure you don’t miss this great opportunity to reap some very valuable rewards.

If you pick up the game now direct from Funcom we will throw in $15 worth of Bonus Points for FREE! These are valid for 6 months and can be used towards any purchase in the Item Store.

The Golden Weekend contains:

Double Ability Points!

Every time you earn an Ability Point during the event you also get an additional one as a bonus. This stacks with the bonus from Timed Ability Point boosts from the Item Store.

Free Membership Months for Recruiting!

For every new player you recruit this weekend you get a free month of Membership in addition to the Veteran Rewards you get normally (if you are a Grandmaster customer you receive $15 worth of Funcom Points instead). (To receive this bonus you must invite between now and the end of the Golden Weekend and the recruit must purchase The Secret World within 30 days.) Your recruitment page is (normally) available at

Code: Select all

https://register.thesecretworld.com/account/subscription/ctrl/tsw/YOURACCOUNTNAME/recruitment/23

Great Deal on Funcom Points!

During the Golden Weekend you get 30% extra Bonus Points every time you purchase Funcom Points! Bonus Points are valid for 6 months towards any in-game purchase.

The launch of Skill Point Potions for accounts which have defeated the Gatekeeper!

We now introduce new boosts to the Item Store which double the amount of Skill Points you earn for a set amount of time. These items are exclusively available to accounts such as yours which have defeated the Gatekeeper, and are available for all your characters!
Elrojo
BacoTroll

Re: TSW Golden weekend: double XP, disocunts, etc

Post by Elrojo »

ya so now that i am 100% wheel, locked on AP/SP and no more XP needed, i can score double!

woot
Crash
Big Leet

Post by Crash »

"This stacks with the Timed Ability Bonus"...

That's bananas!

Edit: I wonder if it also stacks with the original +20% Xp potions they gave us at launch. (that I never used)
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Elrojo wrote:ya so now that i am 100% wheel, locked on AP/SP and no more XP needed, i can score double!

woot
It was my reaction too. #-o
Asdran
Mini Leet

Post by Asdran »

I think it stacked with the Grandmaster re-usable potion. 2hrs of heal/tanking a quarry circle, had me finishing a couple weapons with 500+ AP ( I spent them about 4 times, before reaching the 175 cap - so may have been a bit more) - so worth doing for anyone who still has the weekend going, and isn't full wheel. As a bonus you get the odd green signet too