Regular New York Practice GMT+10 Fridays

Elrojo
BacoTroll

Regular New York Practice GMT+10 Fridays

Post by Elrojo »

A week late, but we ran our 2nd Training run.

FIRSTLY: Congrats to Lil-Eyez who cleared NY successfully for the 1st time in a PuG (cabal rad, but not ours)

Back to topic:

Training went well. The idea is 5 AP and 5 from a cabal called Teniwha Warriors (an AoC cabal).

We have done our 2nd raid and we are pleased to announce that we have made it to phase 3. WE are also regularly making it to phase 2. With some teething problems in the transition from phase 1-2. In the times we made it to phase 3 we were well short on either tanks or DPS.

BUT we are getting there.

So we are short a regular 5th DPS from our cabal at the moment. If you can come to this please do so. Once we have 5 people who can run the raid well (or 10 with the other cabal), we can easily incorporate some up and comers when they are ready.

The raid usually starts at 10am-ish GMT time (2000 in GMT+10). WE normally go for about 2 hrs and then break. If you can make it as a DPS (10.4) then come.

Need

1) Patience
2) TS3
3) Boo Warnings (found through Curse Client)

/Elrojo

PS for Euro times its VERY difficult for me to make the GMT raids. If Vlein or Zeril can lead some training that would be great.

PPS. Everyone should start to try and PuG during the week also. PuGs have 3 levels.

1) Training/Beginner - not aiming to clear, just to learn the ropes
2) Normal (10.4/4 req) - sometimes clear, expect some wipes
3) Multi-kill/Elite - usually have to show a 10.5 piece as evidence of a clear.

Aim for 1, move up to 2 and then finally can get some 3's
Rurik Nogard
Growing Leet

Re: Regular New York Practice GMT+10 Fridays

Post by Rurik Nogard »

Im still in travel, my work extended for a month cause some one didnt follow the rulez and now I have to check all accountant issues, so for the end of month i be back in TSW, I will try to downloand it to my personal lap top and if I can i be there to run in USA-Mexico-Canada times, and hope we get it :D
Crimson Sun is coming dawn u must search for a safe place to stay alive...Crimson Sun is going up you must wish for a good burial cause it has no mercy...Rurik Vlein Nogard