babyagent app!

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
kclarhk24
Baby Leet

babyagent app!

Post by kclarhk24 »

returning back clan where I started from, being Omni was boring! but looking for a place to stay, babyagent 220 (agent) , therealme 220 (keeper) , bedrockboi 219 (shade) easye 150 (ma), imdashiz 74 (soldier), reeddollaz 60 (keeper). agent is the only one clan right now but in the future turning them all back clan asap. i play whenever im not working basically, atleast afew hours aday if not more on my day off.
noobas
Leetissimo!

Re: babyagent app!

Post by noobas »

Howdy Kclark

thanks for choosing AP, and welcome to the forums!

Please read the code of conduct and language rules/behaviour guidelines located in this forum.

When you're in game you're welcome to join the AP org chat during your application phase: /tell bobsan invite, or holler in Clan OOC for an AP and we'd be happy to invite you.

Once in the bot, please try to immerse yourself in activities, contributing how you can and also keep an eye out for administrators (!online) to check who's online.

If you see an administrator/officer, you can ask them politely if they have time to do an interview with you. Once you've had an interview we can proceed to inviting to org!

Cheers and see you in game,

Noobas/Jetson
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln
Backstabbah
Maxi Leet

Re: babyagent app!

Post by Backstabbah »

Seen this guy a few times in bor pvping, I am always welcome to more pvpers on clan side :D Im glad you listed all of your toons, that would be my only concern, wanting to make sure we werent inviting a spy ;) Good luck on your app!!! Hope to see you soon beside of the rest of us.
Rocts - MA // Backstabbah - Shade // Deadwreck - Enf
Tower War and PvP Perfectionist
Come Check Out My Live Stream @Twitch.TV!