Fifty Shades of 'Ijustsawthat'

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Ijustsawthat
Baby Leet

Fifty Shades of 'Ijustsawthat'

Post by Ijustsawthat »

Hey guys! I'm Ijustsawthat! Squad Commander of Quetzalcoatl. I've really enjoyed my time with Quetzalcoatl, people like Ijustdidthat and Contra helped me greatly in becoming a better player but the org has obviously died. We no longer have a city, towers, or even a community. I am interested in joining because of the large and tolerant community and the basics such as a city and towers. I can offer a few of my twinks and upcoming twinks to the Org to help defend these towers and add on to the increasingly stereotype that all AP members haul ass in PvP :D . I've been playing since 2004, My main was a 220 Soldier that went by the name "Restoration." but after a little scruffle with a GM, the account was permanently banned, so I stopped playing for a few years. In 2008, a few of my friends were starting the old way of life back up again so I tagged along. This time, the toons we made were Omni however. After a few years of great fun with them, I started to slowly fall from them. I went clan on my Agent, and began going clan on a majority of my toons. They stopped talking to me after finding out and soon quit playing the game. My 220 bureaucrat is my pride and joy, but I need to pay for the transfer to get in back on my account from the other one... I don't know when I'm going to do that lol. So I mainly play my 170 agent and my 150 trader. I have Intentions on taking the trader 200 and a 186 keeper I've had to 200 as well. I want to leave my agent 170 but continue to make him better which includes my timing and playing abilities. I also have a 136'ish NT I want to take to TL7. I guess a bit about my personal life would be necessary to mention to huh? My name is James, I'm currently in college studying to become an EMT while also studying Fire Science to eventually become a Firefighter. I live in the US on the west coast, (-8)PST time zone. I speak a little Serbian... I guess that's the most unique thing about me. I'd really like to join, so theres my story. If you have any questions, just ask! Thank you for your time.
noobas
Leetissimo!

Re: Fifty Shades of 'Ijustsawthat'

Post by noobas »

Great application Ijust, and thanks for choosing AP

I will vouch for you since I've definitely seen you around at TL5 war and such, even if it was a few yeas ago.

Please read the Code of Conduct and Behavious/language guidelines, then we can do a quick interview in game, and invite you :)

Cheers,

Noobas/Jetson
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln
tommytanker
Maxi Leet

Post by tommytanker »

Wanna cyb0r?
Backstabbah
Maxi Leet

Post by Backstabbah »

Too late Tommy, I got him earlier :) I even wore my doge face
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Rocts - MA // Backstabbah - Shade // Deadwreck - Enf
Tower War and PvP Perfectionist
Come Check Out My Live Stream @Twitch.TV!