CozQ - Application

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
CozQ
Baby Leet

CozQ - Application

Post by CozQ »

Hey everybody I'm CozQ

I just came back afther 4/5 years break of AO.
At this moment I don't have an Org and its for a newcommer very hard to move on solo.
I love to make friends & I really LOVE PVP. My toons some years ago were Pvppain(220 enfo)
Iknowkungfu(150MA). I asked some around and they said AP as org could help me the most. The in the General one of the most active clan orgs in the game. I would also like to have help from some of you with lvling,twinking, etc..

My Characters Atm are: CozQ 70 Sold. XxCozQxX 5 Doc

Im From holland but turkish self. Im 20 years old. Still stuying management.
I'm sorry for my terrible english.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Greeting,

Ömer Altun (CozQ)
noobas
Leetissimo!

Re: CozQ - Application

Post by noobas »

Thanks for choosing AP coz,

Please read the Code of Conduct and the language/behaviour rules located in this forum

As you've now joined forums, I assume you found chris and he reset your UN/PW on forums

Plus you've joined org chat.

Basically all you need to do is do an interview and should be good to go (if you've read the COC etc.)

see you in game,

noobas
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln