Application Rhanze / Kevin

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Kevin
Baby Leet

Application Rhanze / Kevin

Post by Kevin »

Hi, I am an experienced player of 7 years seeking an active org in which to relocate some toons.
I have recently returned from a 7 month absence to find that both orgs that I had members in are virtually gone. I had pvp toons in Quetz and the remainder in Rebel Nation. I am a mature player who avoids drama at all costs and am very helpful. Some toons you may know me as are: Rhanze, Loderunner, Athyna, Taken, Arclore (126 nt with NBS/NBG) and many more. I am an extreme twinker for pvp toons and always go to org site defense. I look forward to hearing back as it is odd to be the only character logged in on two orgs. I live in central U.S. time and play early mornings and weekends. thanks and good hunting!
Chrisax
President

Re: Application Rhanze / Kevin

Post by Chrisax »

Hello and welcome on our forums, Rhanze / Kevin :)

Thank you for considering AP your new home. We most likely offer the activity and the online presence you (and everyone) is expecting. We have usually between 15ish to 35+ members online and our members are busy. You can have a look at our Event forums to see all our scheduled raids and quests. Of course, in addition to those, we have many non-scheduled teams, activities, raids.

To continue with your application, 2 simple things:

1) Please take a minute to read our Code of Conduct and also org Chat recommendations and tell us if you're OK with them 2) Then, in AO:

- Please join our guest channel in the game: you can contact any AP member or officer, and tell him/her you posted and application and ask for a guest channel invite. You'll find usually AP's at the Vanguards big building ramp near Old Athen grid.

If you can't find an AP for a bot/chat invite, please try to send me (Chrisax) a tell. Or ask some officer (only a few names here)
Chrisax / Mekanos
Eltankjoo / Elsneaky / Elhealj00 <- those "00" are zeros / Elspeedy / Hermesconrad
Backstabbah / Deadwreck / Rightaboveit
Grind42 / Bobdc
Jetson /politico / front242
Nanomace / Macer36
Tommypinetti / tommysoldja
Maycrat / Mayhemdealer / Havendoc

- and we will have online, as soon as possible, a small interview with you.

Meet you soon in AO and good luck with your application! :)
Kevin
Baby Leet

Post by Kevin »

I have reviewed both the code of conduct and org chat guidelines and will gladly respect them as well as provide a good example of A Paladin in all regards.
tommytanker
Maxi Leet

Post by tommytanker »

Hello Rhanze,

You can join us thru:
/tell bobsan !join

See you soon!