Application

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Supperkids445
Baby Leet

Application

Post by Supperkids445 »

:D :) :( :o :shock: :? :cool: :biggrin: :x :?: :!: :wink: :roll: :twisted: :evil: :cry: :embarassed: :P :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: =D> #-o =P~ :---) [-o< [-X 8-[ [-( :-k ](*,) :-, O:) =; :-8 :-({|= :-$ :-s \:D/ :-# :rotf2: :frag: :chain: :sleep: :snipe: :kiss: :hug: :rotf1: :kbd: :bang: :IWS: :comehere: :baby: :shrug: :help: :offtopic: :?!: :jk: :speech: :relax: :happytrooper: :guns: :troops: :luv: :read: :artist: :run!: :mech: :hey: :ghost: :croc: :crazy: :burst: :badcomp: :copter: :oops: :protest: :bd: :apc: :apftw: :beta: :chrisdidit: :hammerfight: :liar: :sorry: :scared: :saint: :mp: :spam: :welcome: :wub: :newbie: Hey all well that was fun lol so yea i would like to join your guild "Athen Paladins" so yea you guys look awsome i seen the raid and stuff that was really cool but yea i would LOVE to join the guild lol i got 2 characters 1 is Barkk and my main is my enfo Messsy so yea message me if you would like to lern anything lol okiez bye!
~Messsy~
noobas
Leetissimo!

Re: Application

Post by noobas »

Hi messsy,

can you please review the code of conduct, and the chat rules/behaviour guidelines please?

If you have any concerns wth them you can voice them here.

In game, please try to find an AP and get a bot invite (/tell bobsan invite ), or, ask in Clan OOC for an AP for a bot invite, OR, go to vanguards (just north of OA grid), and find an AP hanging out there (there's nearly always someone there, but often are afkish).

We'll see you in game :)

Jetson/Noobas
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln
Elrojo
BacoTroll

Post by Elrojo »

Holy Emoticons batman.

Thanks for your application and good luck.
Jakereaper
Strong Leet

Post by Jakereaper »

Hello there, good luck with your application!

From my understanding, are you a (somewhat) new player to the game?

The code of conduct can be found here: http://www.athenpaladins.org/forums/vie ... p?f=8&t=69

Also, in-game we welcome you into our org. guestchannel via the command noobas mentioned ( /tell bobsan invite ) or if that doesn't work, do a /tell bobsan !invite with an exclamation point.

Good luck!
Yay