Application: Larkria

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Larkria
Baby Leet

Application: Larkria

Post by Larkria »

Hail Athen Paladins

I have not played AO in 7 years. I played it a lot when I was younger and then just stopped as time ran out. I have decided to give it another go and see how it is. So far I am enjoying it and meet one of your guild members in totw they were very nice and pointed me towards your guild.

I have left all my old characters behind and now starting fresh. My only character is:

Larkria, doctor, currently level 44

Thanks Larkria
Bredin
Leetissimo!

Re: Application: Larkria

Post by Bredin »

Hi there Larkria, thanks for having an interest in us! It's great that you had a good experience with one of our members! Do you remember who it was? No worries if not.

Here is the procedure to join us:

Please read our code of conduct and chat recommendations and post here if you agree to them.

Next, we'd like to have you as a guest in our chat bot (bobsan is the name of the bot) for a while, a week or so. To get into our bot you first need to be invited by a member. Look for us around the grid in Old Athen, especially. Just ask for a chat guest invite. You can also send me a tell to Bredin or Bredindoc. After that first time you are invited you can invite yourself by typing "/tell bobsan !invite".

After we get to know each other from that week in guest we'll have an informal interview to make sure all is good, that you still want to join, etc. Then there will be an invite (or not :shock: )

I have a few questions now if its ok: Do you plan to pick up with your old characters at some point? If the answer is no, is it because they were omni? No biggie if so. When you played before did you primarily pvm or pvp? Just curious, AP does both. Last thing: Are you all set from ToTW? We can help you there if you still need stuff.

Look forward to meeting you in game :-)
General, Athen Paladins
Larkria
Baby Leet

Post by Larkria »

Sorry for the late reply was doing steps of madness.

I just wanted a fresh start more than anything. Didnt know if things had changed since I had stopped playing and did not want to miss anything. I have joined your bot and look forward to speaking to all. As for totw there are a few items I still need: DM/ML not fussed I have 1 of each at the moment, the doctors book and a stygin.
The person who put me onto the guild was Exulaltar (or something similar) he was a keeper but he said his main was an engi but cant remember the name
Larkria
Baby Leet

Post by Larkria »

Always played Clan and was more into pvm or low level pvp
Jakereaper
Strong Leet

Post by Jakereaper »

Hello Larkria, welcome to our forums!

I hope to see you more in-game, and good luck to your application! :)
Yay
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

I directed Larkria to forums and invited on bobsan.
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Welcome to our forums Larkria :)

Great to see another old player coming back after yeasr. We welcome many of them and help them rediscover the game and catch up.

The person you met is Exsulaltar which is an alt of Ustarien. :)

I don't have much to say in addition to all the posts already, especially Bredin's, so we'll gladly meet you online to continue with your application. :)

Did you get your doc Chalice from ToTW? http://auno.org/ao/db.php?id=204706
Larkria
Baby Leet

Post by Larkria »

Yes that is him and yes I have thanks. All i have left to get from totw is the doctor book