Application Stokken

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
stokken
Leetissimo!

Application Stokken

Post by stokken »

Hi my name is Stokken , just returned to ao after 5-6 years +
I am looking for a friendly and good org , had a talk with one of your members
Still trying to figure out every thing again so a bit slow at the moment
I used to be in Forsaken but its almost dead now so i decided to leave to find a more active org .

Timezone is +1 gmt

chars
Stokken 210 Soldier
Crazi 216 Fixer
:apc:
Bredin
Leetissimo!

Re: Application Stokken

Post by Bredin »

Hi there Stokken, welcome to our forums and thanks for the interest in us!

It's great that so many players are coming back to the game, it really shows the staying power of Anarchy Online. We've recently recruited a number of people just like you that have come back from similar long breaks :-)

Have you had a chance to look at our code of conduct and chat recommendations? One of the steps of joining us is to understand and agree to those. Please post here in this thread if you do, also if you have any question about them.

After agreeing to our code of conduct we like to get to know applicants in our chat bot for a short time, and allow applicants to get to know us in that way too. If you see a member in game please ask them to invite you to our chat bot as a guest. The name of the bot is Bobsan. Once in the bot, say hi, no stress :-) Then, on future days that you log in you will be able to invite yourself as a guest by " /tell bobsan !invite" (you need to be invited by a member at least once before you can do this). After a short while, maybe a week, we'll have a short chat/interview to see if you still want to join us.

Do you remember which of our members you chatted with? No problem if no, just curious. Looking forward to seeing you in game!
General, Athen Paladins
stokken
Leetissimo!

Re: Application Stokken

Post by stokken »

Hi yes i read the code of conduct and chat recommendations :)

i had a chat with Imitatia
:apc: