TheUgly Application

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
thestien
Baby Leet

TheUgly Application

Post by thestien »

Hello guys,

My name is theugly and i would like to apply to join your org.

it is no secret that AP is a great org and this is one of the reasons i would like to join.

i have had some contact with current members and they seem to be very nice people the kind of people i would like to share my time with :)

i have a few toons but the main one i play is theugly

theugly/150/sol/clan

im not really a very talky kind of guy i like to listen and observe this doesnt mean i will be a shadow in the background though and i like to help people if i can :) i have played AO for many years with lots of breaks in between i have been back playing for two months now after more than a year break my oldest toon that is still active was born in 2007 iirc :)

thank you for considering my application

TheUgly
noobas
Leetissimo!

Re: TheUgly Application

Post by noobas »

Howdy TheUgly

It was a pleasure helping out in ado the other night.

Next time you log in, try to find some APs: just check Clan OOC in OA, or around the OA grid.

Ask for an invite into Bobsan, and that will get you in the bot.

Since you've already joined us the other night and met chris, and had some time teaming, we can make this very quick.

Basically just a short interview and an invite to Org.

We'll see you in game again soon,

Cheers

Noobas (Rodog, etc.)
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln
Chrisax
President

Re: TheUgly Application

Post by Chrisax »

Hello again :)

In addition to what Noobas said, please take a minute to read our Code of Conduct and also org Chat recommendations and tell us if you're OK with them (I guess so)