Welcome to join ?

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
senare
Strong Leet

Welcome to join ?

Post by senare »

Hi there my nick is senare. And I am looking to join up with you folks !?

I sometimes play this computer game (on and off when I have the time ...) unfortunaly I have to do other things to like work and stuff ... also sometimes I am lucky enough to get to spend some time with friends and family (I am old enough to have a kid of my owm although it may not always be noticible ...) And I heard that there be people here interseted in doing the same. As of lately I have had the feeling that is not so much a MMO any more as ppl generally just log on to do daily mish on X number of toons. So I am looking to find more people willing to put up with me in team since I am pretty board with all the dailys myself !

My time zone is GMT+1 I am usually online at random hours (mostly night time).

Was my understanding that I should include this ... "I fully agree to your COC (listed here viewtopic.php?f=8&t=69)" but i am hopping that common sense and decency would suffice ?

"Please list the names and professions of all your characters Including alts on other accounts starting with your main. AI levels and LE levels are not needed for froobs but are helpful for paid players should you choose to put them, or remember them." ... sry no can do I .. aint that many but I don't keep a list ...

Current projekts is an froob agent starting it now ...

Workboy 220 engie
Aggroboy 200 enforcer
Doodi 153 trader ....

my main I always considerd to be my first toon Chowkow hes 150 and MA.

I am online at doodi ATM if ya catch this in real time ...

Hope to hear from ya !
noobas
Leetissimo!

Re: Welcome to join ?

Post by noobas »

Hi there Senare/Chowkow

Welcome to AP forums.

That's for reviewing the COC. Your next step is to join the bot in game and try to join in some activities with other players, also, hunt around (ask) for an officer, and we'll try to fit you in for an interview.

/tell bobsan invite to join bot, or ask in Clan OOC for an invite to bot

Cheers and thanks for applying

Noobas
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln