Thalanei application

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Thalanei
Baby Leet

Thalanei application

Post by Thalanei »

Hello there Athen Paladins,

Just now I started playing AO and it looks like fun! I ran into a bunch of people and they were really nice. They told me about this group of people called Athen Paladins. Those people were Gunner (who first got to the rescue when I got lost in the subway...and it was NOT to eat a sandwich) and second was Kindred who was really nice and told me all kinds of stuff about the Athen Palandins.

So dear Athen Paladins, would you let me in?

My characters name is Thalanei (a fixer), I have no other characters (yet)
My age is 28

I am a fun person with a lot of humor and very social and helping hand whenever I can.
Chrisax
President

Re: Thalanei application

Post by Chrisax »

Hello Thalanei and welcome to our forums. :) It's nice to see a fresh new player.

To continue with your application, 2 simple things:

1) Please take a minute to read our Code of Conduct and also org Chat recommendations and tell us if you're OK with them

2) In AO, join our guest channel in the game: you can contact any AP member or officer, and tell him/her you posted and application and ask for a guest channel invite. You'll find usually AP's at the Vanguards big building ramp near Old Athen grid.

If you can't find an AP for a bot/chat invite, please try to send me (Chrisax) a tell. Or ask some officer or members (only a few names here)
Chrisax / Mekanos
Bellatrix / Carpediem
Kinforcer / Kindredsolo
Ustarlen / Bellorum
Pinktastic / Pinkgasm
Grind42 / Bobdc / Bobdc2
Bustercratty

and we'll continue online with a quick chat and your invite if all goes well! :)
Thalanei
Baby Leet

Post by Thalanei »

Thanks for the welcome, Chrisax,

I will be online any day, mostly online until 20.00 (the Netherlands).

And I read the code and i agree on it.
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

OK, Thalanei, I sent you a buffered tell last night already and we will most likely meet you today. ;)