Booxie/Bombchell Froob account!

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Booxie
Baby Leet

Booxie/Bombchell Froob account!

Post by Booxie »

Hello AP

I would like to join your Org on my Froob account. At this time I don't know if i will reactivate my main yet but for now I would like to join on my Froob Workhorse. 105 Froob trader. I started playing in 2004-5 and quit about 5 years ago. My main account has a 220 MA, 220 Engi, 218 Shade, 165 fixer, 120 nt and a few other lowbies. So far this is my only toon on this account but I have been enjoying the game and being a frooooob again and want to continue playing! I am absolutely surprised how many people still play this game. Its so nostalgic heading out to mort to do some borgs! So much fun. I like seeing people around! I quit 5 years ago because it there was noone around.

I would like to be in an active guild who does things.

I usually am on around 6 to 10pm cst.

Shoot me a tell if you see me on or if you want to chat.

Thank you
Attachments
booxie.1.gif
booxie.1.gif (11.44 KiB) Viewed 4894 times
senare
Strong Leet

Re: Booxie/Bombchell Froob account!

Post by senare »

Hi

(I was very tired last night ) but i made ya some imps :=)

I will have to leave the recruting to the officals i am just a hangaround myself but you might whant to read up on the C&C etc ... thats what they usally say !

Now on to the real reason for posting :)

If ya whant to froob it for while I wouldn't mind joining ! Just poke me ... unfoutrnaly i dont realy have any froobs around that lvl i do have paid though (100ish soldier) .. and my trader around 165 if you whan do some team mish or something :=)

I did a froob only team-mish a little while ago and it was a blast .. just like in the old day's !

If all else fail's I am meaning to get a few froobies started (well i have some at subway lvl) so poke me :)

EDIT ... oh if I am online I usally log my trader Doodi ...
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Hi Booxie, welcome on our forums. :)

Once again, we are really happy to see players returning to AO, and willing to join us. Many have already done that and found a new family among us. :)

We welcome "froob" accounts and all fair players, wiling to learn and progress, are welcome in AP.

First, please, take a minute to read our Code of Conduct and also org Chat recommendations and tell us if you're OK with them
The next step will be to meet online: in AO, join our guest channel in the game: you can contact any AP member or officer, and tell him/her you posted and application and ask for a guest channel invite. You'll find usually AP's at the Vanguards big building ramp (the former prison) near Old Athen grid. Asking for AP people on the OOC channel can also work.

If you can't find an AP for a bot/chat invite, please try to send me (Chrisax) a tell. Or ask some officer or members (only a few names here)
Chrisax / Mekanos
Bellatrix / Carpediem
Kinforcer / Kindredsolo
Ustarlen / Bellorum
Grind42 / Bobdc / Bobdc2
Bustercratty

Then, we'll continue in AO with a quick interview and invite you if all goes well! :)

See you soon online :)

Please keep in mind that the persons able to proceed with your interview may be busy in a raid or helping members. We apologize to you in advance for understanding this:) (We have raids every day)
Booxie
Baby Leet

Post by Booxie »

I forgot to add that Tlaski and I are old org m8s from Angels of the night. Also I haven't had much luck catching you online Chrisax and I am going to be going from June 29th to July 4th. I have chatted a bit with Kinforcer.

Just a lil update.

Thanks
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

I'll' manage to meet you Tuesday. I hoped another officer could catch you and proceed with your interview. But if Tlaski knows you, that will make your application much faster and easier. :)

See you soon then. :)