application form Metaa the adventurer

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Metaa the adventurer
Mini Leet

application form Metaa the adventurer

Post by Metaa the adventurer »

Hi there,

My nickname IRL is Meta , thus my 1st char was named Meta(a), at this time I ignored that could induce confusion with MP prof #-o .I've been playin' AO since 2002, the very beginning. I was omni untill TL3 but then I've found friend clan side and switched. Never had a look back. My friend wear name like Q for Qwerty , Adwen, Phione, we've built and destroyed nemesis together ( by leaving the game..)
I had many breaks, nonetheless I managed to play but w/o a warm home. So more breaks. I play a lots of game more or less, but from time to time I sub to my first love : AO. I did two day ago.
Will AP make room for me? I'm returning player looking for good home. I'm inclined to accept the COC and missions such as "take out the garbage can " and "do the washing up" :---)

My timezone is GMT+1

Here are the toons I wish to switch from nemesis/nemx to a new home :
metaa 220/27/38 ranged adventurer clan
noiaya 200/17/ fixer clan
demilune 151/xx trader clan

I have a lots of lowbie wich never made it past 50, not worth mentioning.

Thanks for reading, have fun
Chrisax
President

Re: application form Metaa the adventurer

Post by Chrisax »

Hello Metaa! Good to see another old-timer coming to join us, and welcome on our forums. :)

Thanks for posting your application and considering AP a new (warm) home for you. We welcome many old players in the same case and we are happy to have them in our family.

So you read our Code of Conduct and also org Chat recommendations and you're OK with them. Great :) Don't worry about the garbage can and the washing. It's organized already. ,)

Now, please, in AO, join our guest channel: you can contact any AP member or officer, and tell him/her you posted and application and ask for a guest channel invite. You'll find usually AP's at the Vanguards big building ramp near Old Athen grid. Asking for AP people on the OOC channel can also work.

If you can't find an AP for a bot/chat invite, please try to send me (Chrisax) a tell. Or ask some officer or members (only a few names here)
Chrisax / Mekanos
Bellatrix / Carpediem
Kinforcer / Kindredsolo
Ustarlen / Bellorum
Grind42 / Bobdc / Bobdc2 / Sookie
Jetson / Noobasdoc
Bustercratty

Then, you will have a chat with one of us and your invite will follow shortly after, if all goes well! :)

Please keep in mind that the persons able to proceed with your interview may be busy in a raid or helping members and can't immediately meet you. (We have raids every day)
Metaa the adventurer
Mini Leet

Re: application form Metaa the adventurer

Post by Metaa the adventurer »

hi Chrisax,

fine by me , looks like i'm early this morning :biggrin:

see you soon