recrutement

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
annarchy
Baby Leet

recrutement

Post by annarchy »

hi im anarchy soldier lvl 60 im a firend of hayabusaao i didnt play anarchy for long and im back now and i wish if u allowd me to eneter in ur group for org
Bellatrix
Strong Leet

Re: recrutement

Post by Bellatrix »

Hello Annarchy and welcome to our forums.

Now that you have registered here, please read our CoC and chat rules, then try and send a tell to one of our officers to request an interview. names amongst others are as follows

Chrisax/Mekanos
Grind42/Bobdc
Jetson/Politico/Noobastank
Kindredsolo
Bustercratty
Bellatrix/Carpdiem

If no luck contacting them try find any member who may be hanging about at Vanguards by Old Athen Grid to send you an invite to our guest channel where you can introduce yourself to AP.

Alright that's the basics, best of luck with your application and hope to see you ingame soon

Please bear in mind that the people in that list may be busy, in raids or whatever. We have raids just about every day.
AFK for the forseeable future.