Aiodoms' Application...

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Aiodom
Mini Leet

Aiodoms' Application...

Post by Aiodom »

Greetings...

I'm a returning player that has been "afk" since 2009. I quit AO as I was not happy with the direction the game, plus the population of the game started to dwindle and thought AO would go belly-up.

I'm currently a level 29 froob Advy, with plans to go pay in the future. When I was playing, I knew of Athen Paladins and even teamed with several members.

I'm looking for an org that is casual, I'm pretty self sufficiant and don't ask for much and always willing to lend a hand to those who need help.

I have read the CoC and rules of the org and agree to abide by them to the best of my ability.

Thanks.
Reapermann
Leetissimo!

Re: Aiodoms' Application...

Post by Reapermann »

Hi Aiodom and welcome back to AO.

Welcome to our forums. Next step would be to seek out an AP member for an invite to our chat bot so we can get to meet you or team up. Our group hangs out at Vangs near the Old Athen grid.

For any other questions you can look for an officer, Stokens/Crazi Reapermann/Toughcrat Chrisax

Hope to see you soon.
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Hello Aiodom, welcome to our forums. :)

I'll add a few things to what Reapermann just said.

Since you posted, you team with Anonfx (nor sure on what "Fx / Bandora" character it was) at TOTW, and had an interview with Fx.

You also read and agreed on our Code of Conduct and also org Chat recommendations which is great So, you'll now get an answer very fast. :)

In the meantime, you can join again our guest channel in the game: you can contact any AP member or officer, and tell him/her you posted and application and ask for a guest channel invite. You'll find usually AP's at the Vanguards big building ramp near Old Athen grid.

If you can't find an AP for a bot/chat invite, please try to send me (Chrisax) a tell. Or ask some officer or members (only a few names here)
Chrisax / Mekanos
Toughcrat / Reapermann
Kinforcer / Kindredsolo
Grind42 / Bobdc / Bobdc2
Bellatrix / Carpediem
And "Fx" of course
Aiodom
Mini Leet

Post by Aiodom »

Thaks Chris and all AP for the invite and warm welcome into Athen Paladins :)
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Welcome in your new family :D
stokken
Leetissimo!

Post by stokken »

Welcome to AP :)
:apc: