(OLD thread) NLD under attack

General messages, related to AP or AO. (All users can read)
Mamina
Leet

(OLD thread) NLD under attack

Post by Mamina »

Again our site in NLD is under attack , all who can help are welcome !
Kyttn
King Size Leet

Post by Kyttn »

NLD Site is now lost. Again it was Outer Circle doing the attacking.
Doom_Eater
Giant Leet

Post by Doom_Eater »

L60 site? or? please give more info
?/
/?
/ \ help bob multiply himself so he can takeover the world easier
Sillanto
Leetissimo!

Post by Sillanto »

damn :(

that said it did have an aweful timer. but it should be easy enough at level 60 to get back at some point.
You want it made ..... See me
You want it broken ... See me
You want it fixed....... Send your hampster to FC
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Couldn't see the message and I was at work at that time. I'm still at work BTW. :(

That's why I wanted to rebuild yesterday but no one knowing how to buiuld towers was online, so I could do very little as I was busy with bots. :(
Alphacenta
Leetissimo!

Post by Alphacenta »

Chrisax wrote:That's why I wanted to rebuild yesterday but no one knowing how to buiuld towers was online, so I could do very little as I was busy with bots. :(
I placed two towers close to CT yesterday. However, I asked in orgchat if someone else wanted to place, nobody needed :(
Lupusceleri L220/24 Agent.
Silversmith upcoming TL5 twink.
Wolfseye L110/12 Adventurer (towertwink).
Lysdexic L90/9 Agent (Mimic Enf towertwink).
Aesculapias L21/2 Doctor (ancient).

Aaaand various other alts.
caveman
Maxi Leet

Post by caveman »

i was still sleeping when tower was attacked was at 6.15 am here
------------------------------------------------------
Valkyrieval
Strong Leet

Post by Valkyrieval »

Actually, we had a very good turnout -- a little slow on the initial reaction, but we got to the point that we had I think 8 AP, plus at least 4-5 outside help. We repelled the first several waves before they finally got some reinforcements and made a final well-coordinated charge with about 12 people.

One thing was abundantly clear -- we need agents at that level, and another NT or two wouldn't have hurt either. The two GA fixers were extremely difficult.
Valkyrieval
Metadiva DisasterArea Dominia Phycsyr Hylyr Tatuaj DoctorAphra BringTheHurt & a few more
Anonfx
Giant Leet

Post by Anonfx »

Agreed, we did have a good turn out...unfortunatly my roots are still RK based and need to up my Time and Space for the SL ones, the Soldier has high NR and my roots were countered, I did land a few though. The blinds were ok, unfortunatly area blinds still seem to blind those on the same side...and btw if this was the case yesterday, sorry. Anyway, I need to up my TS so I can get that SL root which should land better. I was though able to land all of my roots on the fixers...though the SL ones are harder to break and need to focus on those. Also...I need to power level Ntfx for the Gridspace nano which you need to be level 75 to cast...nerf that. Also, armor wise I was not ready for that type of battle and need to do some serious adjustments...cant figure out what type of armor to do for a mid-level NT that would work in pvp...all i can think of is the nano armor from missions, yet that armor kinda sucks.

Here is what I noticed...the attackers and their high level buffers were outside the gas...when an attacker died they ither had an engi to warp them back to location and/or a fixer for fgrid so they can get back to the location swiftly. They had an MP handy onsite for cms and other meta buffs. They did have an NT on standby who showed up from time to time for NSs and drive by layer buffs when outside the gas. I know they also had a fixer nearby for speed and hots...but don't recall seeing a fixer.

Anyways...if we plan on reclaiming that site and we should here is what I suggest...we'll need a fixer at grid and on site, a few engis for warping and possibly AC buffs could not hurt, NTs for NSs and layers and MP onsite for those who died and need cms and other buffs... pretty much every profession we can get our hands on would be helpful. We'll have to figure out when the gas for that site is low again so we can plan accordingly...we'll have to gather up enough people to take it on that date and time...depending on how many are avial for that time and date we may need to call on other orgs to help take over the site...unfortunalty doing that we risk the site being granted to another org other then AP :roll: After the attackes I did notice they only put up one tower the CT tower and no idea if they have built more...i'll have to run though with ninja and check...anway thats all for now. Most important...we must make sure that everyone before the attacks saves in OA closest to the grid area...worst thing is last saving in one of the SL gardens or in Tir near Totw, like I have done many times in the past.
Anonfx
Giant Leet

Post by Anonfx »

corrections...I kept using NS when talking about NTs sorry, ment buff for HEs...no idea why I was thinking NSs
Anonfx
Giant Leet

Move this thread please to tower section...

Post by Anonfx »

I just realized this post is in the General Messages section...can it be moved over to Tower Sites please?

Thank you
Anonfx
Giant Leet

Update...

Post by Anonfx »

Log on Ninjafx for a bit to check out the NLD site...the current omni org who occupies it is Neo-Apocalypse they have 8 towers+CT...due south (not far) of the site is Stolt's Trading Outpost and has an insurance terminal where people can save who might be killed in battle. Might be a good gathering place for the buffers and what not.

A site due North of NLD site near Newland City lies another tower area owned by Death Dealer Mercinaries with 13towers+CT and they did a horrible job placing their towers many single towers lay far away from the CT...may be an easy one to take if we are able and willing to take back the NLD site.
Sillanto
Leetissimo!

Post by Sillanto »

There are only 2 profs taht excel at 60 and thats agent and enf. enf is really good at taking a beating but lacks damage a bit. Agents lack a bit of defense but have insane attack. so a mix of the 2 is nigh unstoppable.
You want it made ..... See me
You want it broken ... See me
You want it fixed....... Send your hampster to FC
Angster
Little Leet

Post by Angster »

60 soldier twinks (really twinked) are very viable also. I can hit GA fixers better than any enf or agent I have seen at a battle. There seems to be ton of 60ish Ommer GA fixers now.
caveman
Maxi Leet

Post by caveman »

lz do tell us your secret angst...would be sweet if we had a few
------------------------------------------------------