New application: Looking to join Athen Paladins (Mokuroku)

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Lancer94
Baby Leet

New application: Looking to join Athen Paladins (Mokuroku)

Post by Lancer94 »

Hi, I'm a new recruit looking to join Athen Paladins. I've played for 7 years. My main alt is Raidsoldier 220 soldier neut, and my alts are Mokuroku, Raidfixer, Raidsoldier, and Procstunroot. I was refered by Chaostroxer.
Chrisax
President

Re: New application: Looking to join Athen Paladins (Mokuroku)

Post by Chrisax »

Hello Mokuroku / lancer:)

Welcome on our forums. Nice to see another old player wanting to join our family. :)

First, please take a minute to read our Code of Conduct and also org Chat recommendations and tell us if you're OK with them
And, in AO, please join our guest channel so we can meet and talk together. To do that, you can contact any AP member or officer, and tell him/her you posted and application and ask for a guest channel invite. You'll find AP's at the Vanguards big building ramp near Old Athen grid.

If you can't find an AP for a bot/chat invite, ask some officer or members (only a few names here)

Toughcrat / Reapermann
Crazi / Stokken / Crazidoctor
Kinforcer / Kindredsolo
Grind42 / Bobdc / Bobdc2 / Sookie
Chrisax / Mekanos

Then, you will have a chat with one of us and your invite will follow shortly after, if all goes well! :)

Please keep in mind that the persons able to proceed with your interview may be busy in a raid or helping members and can't immediately meet you. (We have raids every day)