Application

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Butterfrog
Baby Leet

Application

Post by Butterfrog »

Hello Paladins,
My name is Olddelong, and I have been playing Anarchy for many years. I live in West Virginia, USA and am a Home Improvement Contractor. I originally started playing after my nephew installed the game on my system. He was working with me and my business partner and roommate. Needless to say; that once he installed the game I was hooked. I met and made some long term friends on the game, one of which is Toughenf/Reaperman.
In game I enjoy assisting others with the knowledge that I have; while learning new things. My play method is variable as I enjoy playing within groups or going solo. I prefer a family oriented surrounding in the guild that I belong to. In the past I had 2 paid accounts and may consider reactivating the 2nd one in the near future. I also have a Test Server account.
As a contractor my spring and summer are quite busy so my play time is usually limited to evenings after 5-6 P.M. and weekends. I have had the pleasure of playing with some of the guild members thus far and look forward to having more fun in the future.
I have read and agree to the Code of Conducts Terms.

Thank You
Olddelong
Last edited by Butterfrog on Fri Apr 03, 2015 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reapermann
Leetissimo!

Re: Application

Post by Reapermann »

Hi Olds :)

Olds and I have been playing AO together off and on for 12 years and a few years in between on WoW. Fast tracked to invite.
Chrisax
President

Re: Application

Post by Chrisax »

Welcome Olddelong :D