Application for Org transfer Xfantasy.

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Xfantasy
Baby Leet

Application for Org transfer Xfantasy.

Post by Xfantasy »

Alllooo!!! It's Xfantasy here, and I would like to transfer from JVC to Athen Paladins. I have been playing AO since 2002, cant believe its been that long! My wife Mohadep (the occasional player) and I have a few 220 toons between us that are looking for a good home.

I've agreed to the coc and im on EST time zone usually from 11am until.

My toons are listed here

Xfantasy crat 220/70/30
Utopik Keep 220/70/30
Lianus Agent 220/65/25 No wants to level with agents anymore :(
Pittyy Mp 160

My Original and retired main is Omni. I wanted my omni toons to go clan but i cant afford it.

Main retired:
Osuru Agent and first love 220/70/30
Dizzzydean trader 216 No trader love.

I use these toons to PVM ONLY and to help buff my toons and any guildy/alliance in need. Well ladies and gents that's about it. Hope to make a jump sooner than later as im lonely :( Thank you all for reading!
Chrisax
President

Re: Application for Org transfer Xfantasy.

Post by Chrisax »

We talked with you already online, and as you have talked on your side with your org as we asked you to do, just meet us now online for a brief chat. :cool: