Application Wipemyface1

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Wipemyface
Baby Leet

Application Wipemyface1

Post by Wipemyface »

Hello I am Wipemyface and I would like to join Athen Paladins. I've started playing some time after Notum Wars and stopped some time after Lost Eden came out. I started playing again near the end of 2013 on two new accounts.

I've been pretty much orgless since I started playing because I don't really talk much unless people ask questions.

I accept the CoC (viewtopic.php?f=8&t=69) and the guidelines (viewtopic.php?f=8&t=68)

All my characters have a name like Wipemywhatever with a few exceptions like Glorthog the bureaucrat

Wipemyface1 220 shade
Wipemydoctor 172 doctor
Wipemydargon 102 adventurer
Wipemyengi 153 engineer
Wipemyface3 111 or something enforcer
Wipemynt 153 Nano tech
Wipemyfist 110ish martial artist

The rest of my alts are below 100 and I can't really think of their names atm.
Chrisax
President

Re: Application Wipemyface1

Post by Chrisax »

Hello Wipemyface1. Welcome on our forums.

Good to see again an old-times player coming back. We hope you'll find a new home with us.

You don't have to talk much if you don't like to, but you'll find many occasions to talk or interact with others in AP. Starting with our raids and teams. :)

It's alos great you already read our Code of Conduct and also org Chat recommendations.

So, now, in AO, join our guest channel so we can talk together and meet. To do that, you can contact any AP member or officer, and tell him/her you posted and application and ask for a guest channel invite. You'll find AP's at the Vanguards big building ramp near Old Athen grid in general.

If you can't find an AP for a bot/chat invite, send a /tell to some officer or members (only a few names here)

Toughcrat / Reapermann / Carequinha / Toughenfo
Crazi / Stokken / Crazidoctor / Crazienfo
Chrisax / Mekanos
Boomer / Bloodstripe
Bustercratty / Besaidbuster
Jetson /politico / Noobastank / front242
Grind42 / Bobdc / Bobdc2

We will then have a small interview with you and your invite will follow shortly after, if all goes well! :)

Please keep in mind that the persons able to proceed with your interview may be busy in a raid or helping members and can't immediately meet you. (We have raids every day)