Applying to Athen Paladins (Redmonni)

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Redmonni
Baby Leet

Applying to Athen Paladins (Redmonni)

Post by Redmonni »

Hello everyone!

I'd like to apply to join your guild, I've seen you around quite alot since I started playing for the first time in 2001. Played quite frequently until 06-07, never quite managed to lay the game away, and february this year me and a few RL friends came back for full (not gonna spill names here as they may apply themselves :) )

Ive read and I completely agree with Code of Conduct, and the org recommendations towards attitude.

My main is Redmonni - Atrox Enforcer, 220 (20/60 something). Since I came back I've been working towards upping research, and alien lvls, aswell as trying to "learn" the game all over.. Quite alot of new content for an old gimp like myself!! :p Extremely happy over getting my beta symbiants in today (with ALOT of help from Bulldrone, thank you <3)

I even got invited to the guild for org contracts, I'm on CET+1, and I'm on all parts of the day/night quite randomly, mostly between 6PM-12PM CET, this varies alot during exam periods coming up though. I hope you'll consider me for the guild

Thanks in advance,
Redmonni
Reapermann
Leetissimo!

Re: Applying to Athen Paladins (Redmonni)

Post by Reapermann »

Hi Redmonni sorry for the late response. Thank you for considering AP as your next home. You've agreed to our CoC which is fantastic. Next step is to get you invited to guest chat, which any member can do. An officer will see you asap for an interview. Some of these officers are:

Toughcrat / Reapermann / Carequinha / Toughenf
Crazi / Stokken / Crazidoctor / Crazienf / Hornblower
Chrisax / Mekanos
Boomer / Bloodstripe
Bustercratty / Besaidbuster
Jetson / Politico / Noobastank / Front242
Grind42 / Bobdc / Bobdc2

Hope to see you in game and org soon.
Chrisax
President

Re: Applying to Athen Paladins (Redmonni)

Post by Chrisax »

Done now, we had you in org for a moment and you're also know quite well by natario :) welcome!