Application Errawar

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
grandCurator
Baby Leet

Application Errawar

Post by grandCurator »

Hi there. I've been helped by one of your org members, Punches, and he told me I should put in an application. You fellows seem nice, if he is anything to go by.

I live in CST, or -6 GMT, and since Summer is coming up I will be available fairly often. I read through the rules and CoC and find them agreeable.

I currently only have one character, a level 23 Clan Martial Artist named Errawar. I should also mention I am a 'froob' as people refer to them, but I am considering upgrading to a Veteran account.

Thank you for your consideration.
Chrisax
President

Re: Application Errawar

Post by Chrisax »

Hi Errawar :) Welcome to our forums, and sorry for the delay to reply; we made a confusion between several characters and we thought you were actually someone else already invited.

So thank you for your application. AP is full of knowledgeable and helpful people who can show you the ropes and help you learn your profession and the game.

Now, take a minute to read our Code of Conduct and also org Chat recommendations and tell us if you're OK with them In the game, please join our guest channel. To do that, you can contact any AP member or officer, and tell him/her you posted and application and ask for a guest channel invite. You'll find AP's at the Vanguards big building ramp near Old Athen grid.

If you can't find an AP for a bot/chat invite, ask some officer or members (only a few names here)

Toughcrat / Reapermann / Carequinha / Toughenfo
Crazi / Stokken / Crazidoctor / Crazienfo
Boomer / Bloodstripe / Iwojima
Chrisax / Mekanos
Bustercratty / Besaidbuster
Jetson / Politico / Noobastank / front242
Grind42 / Bobdc / Bobdc2

Then, you will have a chat with one of us and your invite will follow shortly after, if all goes well! :)

Please keep in mind that the persons able to proceed with your interview may be busy in a raid or helping members and can't immediately meet you. (We have raids every day)
grandCurator
Baby Leet

Post by grandCurator »

Haha, it's alright man. Thanks for the response though. I am perfectly fine with the code of conduct and the chat recommendations. I will say that I have a small update to make and that I am now level 48. I've been working hard on my character and having the help of others would certainly be appreciated.
Reapermann
Leetissimo!

Post by Reapermann »

Hi Errawar and welcome to the org :)