Looking to Join - Illusioner

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Illusioner
Baby Leet

Looking to Join - Illusioner

Post by Illusioner »

My name is Illusioner, and i am looking to join your org. I am currently a level 200 MP. Used to play AO on and off a long time ago. Happen to get email talking about all of the changed figured i would give the game another shot. Wouldn't hurt being in a org to help me get around the game now. Last time i played Dust Brigade was fairly new and the modified weapons were the best weapons out at the time. There is no real time schedule on im here on and off randomly do to some real life issues i have going on. I agree to your CoC. I do tend to have potty mouth on and off out of simple habit, and i'm working on it. I wouldn't go out of my way to try and offend someone on here, or get on their nerves .
Chrisax
President

Re: Looking to Join

Post by Chrisax »

Hello Illusioner. We talked a moment together today and I'm glad you decided to post an application. :)

Good you read our Code of Conduct and also org Chat recommendations, and, so, now, you just have join our guest channel in AO so we can talk together and meet. To do that, you can contact any AP member or officer, and tell him/her you posted and application and ask for a guest channel invite. You'll find AP's at the Vanguards big building ramp near Old Athen grid in general.

If you can't find an AP for a bot/chat invite, send a /tell to some officer or members (only a few names here)

Toughcrat / Reapermann / Carequinha / Toughenfo
Crazi / Stokken / Crazidoctor / Crazienfo
Boomer / Bloodstripe / Iwojima
Chrisax / Mekanos
Bustercratty / Besaidbuster
Jetson / Politico / Noobastank / front242
Grind42 / Bobdc / Bobdc2

We will then have a small interview with you and your invite will follow shortly after, if all goes well! :)

Please keep in mind that the persons able to proceed with your interview may be busy in a raid or helping members and can't immediately meet you. (We have raids every day)