Tripping's Application

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Tripping
Baby Leet

Tripping's Application

Post by Tripping »

Greetings!
My in-game name is Tripping, and I hereby apply to become a part of Athen Paladins.

It's been a while since I first started my adventure in Rubi-Ka - about 1-2 years after the game's launch in 2001. I took a long break from the game during 2008, and began to play again a few weeks ago. Everything is quite overwhelming now, and I'm in a process of learning quite a few of the game's aspects.

The first thing I noticed when I came back was that my former guild, Avatars Reloaded, had ceased to exist. I've had some insightful and pleasant conversations with some of AP's representatives, and I have also joined your org chat a couple of times. I got a feeling of togetherness and friendliness, and that you are an active guild, playing and enoying the game together. I would very much like to be a part of this :-)

I'm from Norway, my timezone is GMT+1, and I'm usually online in the evening.

My characters:
"Tripping" Trader 220/15 Clan
"Deniable" Soldier 200/9 Clan

I fully agree to your code of conduct.

Thank you for your time, and I look forward to hearing from you!
Chrisax
President

Re: Tripping's Application

Post by Chrisax »

Hello Deniable and welcome on our forums :)

We have talked a lot online, and you talked with Boomer and Stokken too before posting this application. So we know we can now welcome your without any need for something else.