Tenebrese's Application

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Tenebrese
Baby Leet

Tenebrese's Application

Post by Tenebrese »

Hello everyone,

My main is a 182 Clanner Shade named Tenebrese. I was recommended to look up your Org while talking to another person who was recruiting for their guild, awkwardly enough. I am a fresh Resub, who has been playing on and off since AO first went Live. For the most part what I am looking for in an Org is a chance to finally see the other side of 200 on a toon, and raid anything I can stick my Rapiers into.

My other characters include:
185 Enforcer -- Kennpachi -- Clan (on a 2nd acct)
128 Crat -- Kyoraku -- Clan
124 Keeper -- Contae -- Clan
60 MA -- Decimation -- Clan
60 Keeper -- Zarakii -- Clan
32 Enforcer -- Hoshijizo -- Clan (Subpar tower twink)
Myriad of lower less important toons.

I am agreeable to your Code of Conduct and the Chat Rules.

Just for informations sake -- I know before I quit the last time I was in EBJ (Events by Jill) and she helped me get a good bit of my higher SL questing done to get to Inf as well as get my Inf Boots, but that was pretty much all I was able to do, and I remember next to none of it other than my re-reading what was involved in the last few days since I resubbed.
noobas
Leetissimo!

Re: Tenebrese's Application

Post by noobas »

Howdy and Welcome to AP forums!

Thank you for taking the time to read AP's code of Conduct and other documents outlining how we run our Org.

Your first few steps of joining the org are completed, next you need to be in game and ask for a chat invite (you can do this via Clan OOC, or go to vanguards ramp beside OAG and ask any AP you see hangin out there (note some might be AFK)).

In chat, you're welcome to request an interview, but note that our officers are very busy right now (about 2-3 new applicants every day since 18.7 launched) so everyone is run off their feet.

That said, we'll try to slot you in as soon as we can.

You're welcome to participate in org activities (level/gear appropriate of course) while you're waiting for your interview.

Cheers and good luck on your app!

Noobas
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln