Application: Twangleman / formerly known as Twader @ RK2

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Twangleman
Leet

Application: Twangleman / formerly known as Twader @ RK2

Post by Twangleman »

Hai,

First of all, thanks for letting me in already. I am enjoying myself and AO again for the first time in many years from the comfort of what so far is a great org. I am also very happy to learn that you guys are so involved in NW in which I will be partaking in the near future, once my trader is out of twinkmode :)

I joined AP because it had ppl i knew from many years back, namely Chris and Nooba. I was happy to learn more faces turned out to be familiar. Unlike many years ago, I dont have massive amounts of time to invest into AO, and some days I might not even log on at all. Been playing since 02 and I have shockingly few characters to show for it. HOwever, with absurdly and embarrassing /played hours on those i have..

Twangleman - Trader main
Twadah - MP something something

Some other chars I dont play atm

I fully agree with CoC

Really enjoying my time in AP so far <3
Chrisax
President

Re: Application: Twangleman / formerly known as Twader @ RK2

Post by Chrisax »

Hello Twader :) Good to see you back in AO. It will be nice to have you in our family!

I guess you already know everything you have to know, so we'll meet online. :)
noobas
Leetissimo!

Re: Application: Twangleman / formerly known as Twader @ RK2

Post by noobas »

Thanks for joining us

It's always comforting to come back to game to find some people you remember.

I'm glad we can provide some of that feeling.

Also, if you see any former friends from Quetz come back to game and looking for a home, please feel free to refer them to AP.
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln