.;~'Psycopath Application'~;.

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
psycopath
Baby Leet

.;~'Psycopath Application'~;.

Post by psycopath »

Hey guys, this is Psycopath of IGN currently leveling an alt named Meinwong. My name is Austin and I live in U.S. (Iowa) and pretty much take on a full-time job hammerin in on some Phone Calls for political reasons far as from battling against The Obama administration to promoting Ted Cruz for the presidential Election. Anyways, I'll dodge the politics now. I just returned to AO after 3-4 years of Absence Returning with my brother Safe to take on the new challenges and updates in Anarchy Online.

I'm currently 20 years old, just looking for a good old organization I've remembered for multiple Years starting off before with the first server merge, Athen Paladins was always around. You've guys have grown well and stood up to the strong principles of a good Organization and remain true to Anarchy Online all these years and I'd love to return back to this good old environment.

I've been in some pretty old Organizations aswell, starting off with B.O.T.H. (Band of The Hawks) back in 2006 or unknown year to be honest. There had been some adjustments due to the players having different opinions of the game and going more into PVE, PVP, or other specific things in groups. One of those groups broke apart from BOTH and renamed to Liberation Front which I've been a good friend with Jaxaz for multiple years.

Unsure about the history behind my name in Moonlight, but I was also in this for quite some time where I met some hilarious people like Roxshade and list moves on.

Now my memory fades here unfortunately, I do recall being in Ascension for quite some time but not as long as my original Organization from BOTH. But Having that feeling of what it used to be like in BOTH back then is what's pulling me back into AO and applying for an old gang.

I decided to form our own Organization with my brother Safe called, "The Outlaws" which our goal was loyalty in the Org, but criminals to the outside world. We held no rules, no ground, and no honor. All we ever did was gank people of every single faction and got away with it. Drama was inflicted in Borealis 24/7 due to the actions of what we've done and thus we decided to quit in 2012.

I can say one thing, with my past history I am strictly PVP as a hobby, but my character and where it stands is not an elitist and I need to catch up with the game.

The reason I want to join AP is to reunite myself with the environment of fun I had a long time ago, and to know a whole new community of players who may have a long story just like mine throughout the years of playing Anarchy Online.

I'll give you a future heads up, I've already read through the Code of Conduct and also org Chat recommendations and Understand them completely. I am no concern to AP in a negative way, but rather in a positive way. I'm always down for helping the community once I learn/remember the basics of AO.

Love you all, glad to see you guys. :)

IGN

-Psycopath (MAIN 220 ENFO)
-Brightmatter (KITE 165 NT)
-Meinwong (Currently leveling 65 MA)
-Adult (TWINK 60 ENFO)

My character looks so amazing, love this appearance. :)
Reapermann
Leetissimo!

Re: .;~'Psycopath Application'~;.

Post by Reapermann »

Hi Psycho welcome to AP forums and glad to see an old player return to AO. Thank you for considering the Paladins as your new home.

You've joined as a guest in the guest chat, agreed to our CoC so next step an officer will contact you in game for a brief interview. Or you may contact them.....a few of the officers are:

Toughcrat / Reapermann / Carequinha / Toughenf
Crazi / Stokken / Crazidoctor / Crazienf / Hornblower
Chrisax / Mekanos
Boomer / Bloodstripe
Bustercratty / Besaidbuster
Jetson / Politico / Noobastank / Front242
Grind42 / Bobdc / Bobdc2

Looking forward to seeing you in game.
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Hello Psycopath, welcome on our forums.

So, based on what Reaper just wrote, it seems you already contacted us in-game. Good.

Is your brother "safe" the "safe" who applied here? We assume so, based on what was posted.
http://www.athenpaladins.org/forums/vie ... f=7&t=9313
Edit: OK, we know it's your brother now. Details made this obvious.

Reapermann explained what your last step is, so I won't add anything there. !)

On the other hand, we'll make one comment: you have been in nice and respectable orgs like Band of Hawks and Ascension, but, based on what you said, your time in Outlaws was hectic regarding relations with the Clans community (and possibly other factions). The option you picked in Outlaws made sense in an almost role-playing view. But in AP, we behave with honor, we do not "gank" (as in "street PvPing in an unfair way"), we are proud of our reputation of honorable and fair people. So you'll have to behave that way. :)

You can (of course!) PvP all day but we want no drama or no "ganking". :)

On a side note, if you feel that the name of any of your characters is a real issue, maybe you can consider changing it, but that's only a suggestion.

Lest little thing: we keep real life politics out of org chat or forums. :cool:
psycopath
Baby Leet

Post by psycopath »

That's no concern, my name isn't an Issue. I've returned on good terms, and the politics was only a brief description of what I do for a living.

Thank you and looking forward to an interview.

*Psycopath waves*
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

AP group on forums