App for Metapal

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Metapal
Mini Leet

App for Metapal

Post by Metapal »

Hiya, my name is Metapal and I would like to join Athen Paladins. I played AO a looong time ago and now came back after the 18.7 patch and I'm having a great time now that the game is a lot more user friendly.

I want to join AP because I know you all have a fantastic reputation in the game and are very helpful and kind.

My time zone is US EST, I'm retired now so I have lots of free time and I am usually online daily.

I fully agree to your COC.

Please list the names, professions, and levels of all your characters (or the most important ones if you have dozens of characters, and just say you have more) including alts on other accounts starting with your main. (AI levels and LE levels are not necessary but if you remember them, put them.).

Also include ALL your characters side: Clan Omni Neutral.
Most of my chars are low level because I'm an Altoholic and get bored just playing one all the time. I have 13 chars in total on this account.

Metapal (Main) - lvl 79 MP
Fixpal - lvl 30 Fixer
Quagah - lvl 28 Shade
Enfopal - lvl 45 Enf
Advipal - lvl 48 Adv
Punchpal - lvl 47 MA
Slashpal - lvl 43 Keeper
Squeebal - lvl 37 Eng
Spazzoli - lvl 35 Crat
Proctochec - lvl 19 Doc
Rebilitator - lvl 29 Soldier
Carbunkle - lvl 27 NT
Doolan - lvl 29 Trader

That's it. I hope to see ya all in game. I'm everyone's pal.

Thank You
noobas
Leetissimo!

Re: App for Metapal

Post by noobas »

Welcome to AP forums!

Thanks for choosing AP.

Your next step is to get into our chat channel. To do this just ask for an AP on clan OOC, or look for an AP lounging around at vanguards (be warned tho, most of them will be AFK).

Once you're in the chat channel, politely ask an officer/administrator for an interview, and we'll try to arrange an interview for you within a day or two.

After that, officers just do a quick confirmation and we can invite.

Thanks for checking/reading the COC.

We'll see you in game,

Noobas
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln
Metapal
Mini Leet

Post by Metapal »

ok, I'll do that tomorrow, thanks.
Jay
Mini Leet

Post by Jay »

Welcome to AP, I went ahead and did the interview today at - It is currently 02:30:14 May 15, 29489 Rubi-Ka Universal Time. I can send the copy of it as needed ingame.
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

PM it to me on forums Jay, I'll append his member thread.
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln
Metapal
Mini Leet

Post by Metapal »

Thanks a lot, jay for taking the time to chat. it was fun.