Application for Enror

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Enror
Baby Leet

Application for Enror

Post by Enror »

Hi there! im a returning player 2011 i think it was last time and i played on and off since the start of AO 2001 but really started playing when shadowlands expansion was released and started playing a shade which is still my main. Reason for comming back always seem to be that i miss ao and i always enjoyed the community within it ;)

Now i talked with some members of your org and they seem friendly and i recognize the org since i played before and they always seemed like a friendly bunch when i used to play which is why id like to apply.

I been in quite a few orgs over the years Praetorians, Genesis and w0t0 dont know if those ring any bells but now you know :)

Anyway i read the CoC and fully agree
My timezone is GMT+1 i play kinda odd hours though no job atm so more ao time hehe

My Chars
Enror Shade 220/23
Welmer Enf 210
Mangeel Crat 190
Millworker adv 178
Mushman trader 165

Got a few more alts but not really worth mentioning.

Anything else just ask.
Reapermann
Leetissimo!

Re: Application for Enror

Post by Reapermann »

Hi Enor and welcome to our forums. It is always great seeing returning players. I teamed with Mangel your crat in a new inf mish the other day, I was on my enforcer Toughenf :)

You've put in an application, agreed to our CoC so next step is to meet you in game. Please feel free to ask for any member in OCC chat and they can invite you to our guest chat.

An officer will try to meet you asap for an interview. Some of the officers you may find are:

Toughcrat / Reapermann / Carequinha / Toughenf
Crazi / Stokken / Crazidoctor / Crazienf / Hornblower
Chrisax / Mekanos
Boomer / Bloodstripe
Bustercratty / Besaidbuster
Jetson / Politico / Noobastank / Front242
Grind42 / Bobdc / Bobdc2

Hope to see you soon.