i wanna join AP

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
shadowslayer386
Baby Leet

i wanna join AP

Post by shadowslayer386 »

Hi, im posting this because I would like to join AP.
So about me: I just got back after a long absence and im a little rusty and I had to make a new account. ive been looking for a suitable org that I can grow with and be a part of. im a froob and I am most of the time respectful and nice. I beg a little but... I cant help it.

that's me and I hope you'll take in consideration to letting me join AP
noobas
Leetissimo!

Re: i wanna join AP

Post by noobas »

Welcome to AP forums Shadowslayer

AP is not a charity, we're not interested in beggars.

However, if you require information that can help you get better, stronger, faster, more competitive and self reliant, you may find these things in AP.

AP is a family. And like all families, AP is here to guide you, give support, and provide honest feedback. Expecting anything else may result in disappointment.

That said, please read the code of conduct located here: http://www.athenpaladins.org/forums/viewforum.php?f=8

Your next step is to be performed in game: please try to locate an AP (either via Clan OOC or come to vanguards ramp beside OA) and ask for a chatbot invite.

Once in the bot you can look for an officer, and advise them you are an applicant who needs to be interviewed. If an officer cannot get to you please be patient (it may take a day or so in some cases, since our officers are busy).

Good luck on your application and we'll see you in game,

Noobas
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln